[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the average woman actually enjoy sex? We're on 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (84KB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 410x230px
Does the average woman actually enjoy sex?

We're on 4chan so responses are skewed, and obviously whores love it but it seems like most women would be fine dying as a virgin.
>>
>>17153702
Maybe they would prefer dying virgins than having sex with you, maybe thats the vibe you're getting.

And yes, most women like sex they just get aroused differently
>>
>>17153705

Cmon man I'm talking about how married guys talk about never getting any, gfs won't put out, etc
>>
>>17153858
You falsely assume those people should have gotten married in the first place, or that they're both mature, open people who communicate clearly with one another about needs and wants.

Most people do not do this in relationships because they're fucking stupid. People who know how to operate correctly in relationships don't have those kind of problems.
>>
>>17153702
women probably enjoy sex more than men when its good for them, they can have multiple orgasms and their orgasms last alot longer. though, women typically have a smaller sex drive than men and its more emotional for them. Also, its harder for women to cum in comparison to men, most cant even cum from penetration.
>>
>>17153702
For women sex is a response to feeling emotionally excited or satisfied, so like having a nice date or a relaxing evening or a good conversation or a long back rub.

For men sex is a response to having a penis, and not having had sex in the last 15 minutes.

>do you have a penis?
If yes
>have you had sex in the last 15 minutes?
If no
>he wants to have sex
>>
>>17153858
That is because most guys don't get that resentment is the number one libido killer for women. Which builds once in a stable relationship.

Not in the mood? She probably resents you for something.
>>
Women like good sex. I do too. In fact I prefer no sex over bad/ugly sex.

You're also casting a huge stereotype on a diverse group of people and drawing conclusions from your limited experiences both 1st and second hand.

Thirdly, you have not asked for any advice so please delete this thread.
>>
Always liked this quote:

>Man can never know the loneliness a woman knows. Man lies in the woman's womb only to gather strength, he nourishes himself from this fusion, and then he rises and goes into the world, into his work, into battle, into art. He is not lonely. He is busy. The memory of the swim in amniotic fluid gives him energy, completion. Woman may be busy too, but she feels empty. Sensuality for her is not only a wave of pleasure in which she is bathed, and a charge of electric joy at contact with another. When man lies in her womb, she is fulfilled, each act of love a taking of man within her, an act of birth and rebirth, of child rearing and man bearing. Man lies in her womb and is reborn each time anew with a desire to act, to be. But for woman, the climax is not in the birth, but in the moment man rests inside of her.

tl;dr women need sex on a deeper level
>
>>
me as male i whould be fine dieing a virgin because having sex is not importent for me my girlfriend think the same but she really love having sex with me so in conclusion its personal prefrens
>>
>>17153702
Femanon here. I think I do have a reasonably normal sex drive (masturbate every day or two usually), but I'm a virgin and totally fine with the idea of never having sex.

For me the situation will need to be exactly right or I won't feel turned on enough to warrant taking that step. Having someone shove something into your body for the first time (especially when media your whole life has informed you this experience will be uncomfortable at best and painful at worst) is daunting to say the least. The person doing the shoving doesn't have to worry about that stuff.

It's just really hard to want to be in the mood when it scares you.

I can't say anything about nonvirgin and whether or not they enjoy sex because I'm not one but I'd guess that maybe satisfying sex for a woman is a lot more effort than it is for a man. The preamble, the foreplay and the emotion takes time and energy to muster, and orgasms are more difficult to achieve. If you don't have that time or energy to spend to do it right and receive a satisfying result (orgasm) it'd probably feel pointless to do.
>>
>>17154898
I get this I really do.

But on the other side of the fence, men are taught and conditioned to think they are the ones that have to bring everything to the table when it comes to sex. Women, just show up and lay there.

Few months of that, sex becomes a ritual of routine. Thus the act becomes more and more stale. Women catch on to this too. And then eventually no sex.

The Woman will think that the Man has lost interest, when it was the Woman that never showed any real interest to begin with.

My point is, sex should be initiated and carried out by both parties.

tl;dr sex drives fall off because both parties want to feel wanted, but only one side ever receives this.
>>
I'm not even going to read the thread. You're an idiot, OP.
>>
>>17153702
Yes. Just not with autists like you though.
>>
>>17153702

It depends... I had one girlfriend who wasn't really into it, and my gf now who is a nympho... (like twice a day, and bj's whenever I ask). I think a lot of it is personality, in addition to how good you are at foreplay/setting the mood. ALSO if you have a tiny wiener, or you have problems with 'lasting longer' in bed, then you better be good at eating the puss. I'm able to make my gf orgasm every time, and I think that's a big reason why she always wants to bone.
>>
>>17154883
That's probably becoming less true over time, but I think I can agree with that
>>
Women enjoy sex only if it's with Chad. I dare to say that almost all women don't enjoy sex with their beta provider husbands.
>>
>>17154883
Woman? Loneliness?
I can't stop laughing.
>>
Female virgin here, I don't mind never having sex. Masturbating is fun but I've gone months without it without noticing and I could easily give it up. I don't really even want to have sex, I'm curious about what it's like but the prospect of being so intimate with and so committed to someone is kind of scary. I just acknowledge that it's something I'll need to do at some point if I want to propagate my genes.
>>
20, female. I didn't care much for sex until I lost my virginity. Then I felt more and more sexual and looked at men in a different way.
>>
hormones can really fuck up your libido. I used to be overweight, right on the border to obese according to bmi and my sex drive was through the roof. I'm talking about hours of desperate masturbation, lusting after anyone even remotely attractive 24/7, constant sexual thoughts etc.
Then I lost weight through moderate calorie restriction and exercise, reached and maintained a slim but healthy weight and completely lost any and all interest in sex. I went almost a whole year without even feeling the slightest urge, though I still felt emotionally attracted to people...I'd just get those weirdly innocent crushes where I'd fantasize about holding hands, kissing and sharing secrets instead of ripping bras and panties like usual. Right now I'm slightly more sexual after experimenting with my diet and thyroid meds but it's not even close to how it used to be. I just want to WANT to again y'know?

tl;dr libido can change drastically and it might not have anything to do with you. Or it's like >>17153705 said and you just don't do it for her.
>>
>>17153702
Yes, women love sex. It's at least 50% of what we talk about with each other.
>>
>>17155983
I'm in my 30s and still play rugby. I'd gotten pretty fat and decided that, as a personal goal, I wanted to drop my body fat percentage from the low 30s to the low teens. I increased cardio, I increased the lifting, I changed up my routine, I went to a nutritionist, I weighed my fucking meals, but I plateaued. My doctor basically said "well, you're in your 30s and testosterone is declining, nothing to be done, adapt to it." So I did what any self respecting person would do and I went out and started taking research chemicals that mimicked the effects of anabolic steroids while avoiding MOST of the side effects. I hadn't even noticed my libido wane, but the first two weeks on cycle I was like a 16 year old again.

Then the bottom dropped out. I was still lifting hard, but I knew what shut down felt like and I knew that my test levels were dropping towards the end of my cycle. Thankfully, I'd planned to do a post cycle therapy regimen. I used Tamoxifen/Nolvadex and noticed a significant rebound in libido thanks to the post cycle. I've even done a cycle of Tamoxifen just to bring my test levels up when my blood work showed them dipping.

Drastic? Sure. Effective? You've no idea.
>>
>>17154883
What the actual shit is this trying to get at?

Because it feels like this is saying that men don't get lonely because only men have goals, and women are lonely whenever they aren't pregnant.

What the fuck?
>>
>>17154898
So you're literally willing to sit, worry, and complain about this for the rest of your life instead of just getting it over with?

It's not even that painful, honestly, most women break their hymen before they even have sex. Do you really think so many people would be going at it if it was that bad?

Seriously. No really, it's okay. Maybe you can try intercourse in the next life or something.
>>
>>17153702
no. cosmo magazine is aimed at men
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.