[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in the event my ex texts me,"I miss you," how exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 455x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 455x224px
So in the event my ex texts me,"I miss you," how exactly should I reply?
Where was she when I missed her? Oh yeah, being a meat sleeve for her ex.
I still love her, but I feel like it's beta to take her back. Like I'd be the nice-guy provider, and that sounds stupid as fuck.
Should I just ignore the whole thing and start fresh with her?
She said she didn't want a relationship, so I'm pretty sure she just wanted a fwb. Should I take her back?
>>
Sounds like you don't really want her back, you mind just be scared of the lonely boogie man.

Option 1: If you miss her and want her back after she got a dickin' from the ex? Write "I miss you too."

Option 2: If you don't want her back? Simple. "Yeah, that's nice. I don't need this right now, sorry but no." Or some shit like that.

Option 3: Combo. Say you miss her, bang her one or two more times, and then say nah, that you changed your mind, like she did.
>>
>>17153710
Sounds like option 3 is the best option.
Thanks man.
>>
It's stupid as fuck to not want to get back together with someone because it's not macho enough in your eyes. However, chances are there are real reasons why you should not get back together with her. You did not break up for nothing. You cannot just forget her hooking up with an ex or wiping out your resentment over that.

I would choose the high ground and ignore her. Or you could do what the other poster suggested, but especially if you live in a small community, that means being okay with being known as a douche. If you don't have friends in common, it doesn't matter as much except for the standards you hold yourself to.
>>
>>17153700
Stop even thinking about her you little bitch
>>
>>17153979
Solid advice.

>>17153928
I don't mind being a douche. You're right about there being other reasons, though. It makes it justifiable to me.
>>
>>17153908
What if you have sex and fall for her once more? Are you strong enough?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 383x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 383x336px
>>17154055
Are you asking if I'm a bad enough dude to take up the challenge?
>>
When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that is when you already know you don't. Don't fall for this mate, don't reply.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.