[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've slept with 30+ women most of them from online dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg (28KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg
28KB, 310x206px
So I've slept with 30+ women most of them from online dating websites cause im a antisocial hermit. Anyway, does anyone else find it disturbing that you can spam online datign websites and you never get a response back except on the very rare occasion. And then out of those VERY rare occasions you ever meet the person. The really disturbing part is how a lot of these women have been on the dating website daily for YEARS and all the SINGLE MOTHERS on there and its like talking to ghosts how they NEVER RESPOND. That and learning about MGTOW like 6 years ago has made me fully believe women are fucking aliens.
>>
Obviously. They're from Venus.
>>
>>17153597
I know men which need 1 week to meet a girl (and a pretty one). He is not very handsome but he knows how to talk to girls.
>>
>>17153597
>MGTOW
That, is a big problem. I've gone through that shit, quit it now. I've read PUA stuff, MRA stuff and MGTOW - after several years, after a lot of self-analysing, this material is very toxic, useful to no-one.
>>
>>17153597
women on dating sites are strange, i have had a few message me for sex but most completely ignore me. i suppose they do get tons of messages so they just ignore most of them.
>>
>>17153597
>Anyway, does anyone else find it disturbing that you can spam online datign websites and you never get a response back except on the very rare occasion.
Yes. It is disturbing. You should be asking yourself why you are pushing women away in such droves, and how it could possibly be worthwhile.

>That and learning about MGTOW like 6 years ago has made me fully believe women are fucking aliens.
No aliens required. You're just creepy. Admitting this to yourself is the first step toward fixing the problem.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.