[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to a girl on tinder >she says that she needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1455759526743.gif (609KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1455759526743.gif
609KB, 320x180px
>talking to a girl on tinder
>she says that she needs to marry someone in the states not to get deported
>jokingly say I'll do it
>she thinks I'm serious
>meet her
>she already has a job lined up at a university
>she has a masters degree
>she's really smart
>she's pretty cute
>she's Japanese
>she's only two years older than me

Am I making a bad choice here? I mean something like only happens once in a lifetime.

For some context I have a BSc in biology and I'm going back to grad school for toxicology in about a year's time. I'm 22.
>>
>>17151829
if you're poor af it doesn't matter, even if she divorces you in 5 years after she's a citizen. It's not like you have shit to take, so you might as well take that sweet ass to pound town for a few years before she cuts you loose. Shit, she might even pay your bills and shit homie.
>>
>>17151845
I dunno man is it a bad idea though? Like I don't have shit but neither does she.
>>
>>17151866

As long as you are comfortable with the fact that she WILL divorce you and that she DOES NOT genuinely love you, go for it.

It might happen that she grows on you, but do NOT take this for granted.

Personally I would not do this, because it sounds dumb as fuck. I have had foreign friends get married to Americans and they basically get harassed by the government checking in on them all the time to make sure it is a legitimate marriage. You have to get witnesses to write official letters saying you guys are legitimately together.

You both need to actually date, actually like each other, actually introduce each other to your families, etc etc etc.

Although you met with the plan of "get married so she can stay", you have to actually BE married.

Do not think that it is easy to just get married and have her stay here and you'll fuck her in return.
>>
She matched you on tinder so there is a chance that she finds you attractive, or she could be talking to everyone saying "I need a greencard". You could possibly fall in love which would be nice, but I'd say put up some emotional barriers so you won't get too attached
>>
>>17151892
Shit dude that sounds rough as fuck.

>>17151913
She wants it to happen ASAP. So she can take a job.
>>
>>17151829
Marry her, man. She's smart, cute, and instantly wants to marry you. As long as you don't act like a cunt, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17151919

>ASAP

You will go to jail.

A successful fake marriage takes at least a year to set up.
>>
>>17151919
make sure that blowjobs, and anal are in the contract
>>
>>17151937
FUCKKKKKKKK....

How bad is it exactly?
>>
>>17151946

>Federal felony; loss of benefits, voting rights, black mark on all college and job applications
>5 years in prison
>Up to 250k in fines

Fake marriages are insanely common.

The government can sniff them out easily.
>>
Honestly, if you can keep her I see nothing wrong with this. Arranged marriages are actually not terrible as far as I understand, they're very stable and can grow to be very loving.
>>
>>17151955
FUCK

Ok anon you got me. It's not happening.
>>
>>17151958

I'm just warning you of marrying her right away.

If you date her for a year with the intent of being married in a year or two if it works out, then that'd be fine. Maybe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.