[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Streaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1457884749103.jpg (12KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1457884749103.jpg
12KB, 250x248px
Sup /adv/

Ive been thinking a lot lately about starting to stream on hot box or twitch. I just figure i might as well give it a try because at the end of the day, if i can be successful and gain sustainable income from it, id pretty much be living my dream of playing videogames at home all day and entertaining people.

ITT: General discussion about streaming
>>
Are you a woman with big tits?
Are you super entertaining personality and love to perform?
Are you really good at some game?

Don't bother if you aren't one of those.
>>
What game, if I may ask?
>>
>>17151433
How would a woman with small tits achieve this?
>>
>>17151478
Bend over lots
>>
>>17151478
Boobjob or some epic cute quirk
>>
>>17151484
I'm poor, so no boob job, what do you mean epic cute quirk?
>>17151483
I also have no ass, I'm petite.
>>
>>17151433
>Are you a woman with big tits?
Nah
>Are you super entertaining personality and love to perform?
Yes! I take acting classes at a studio in hollywood and people always tell me how hilarious i am and that i make class fun... so thats something lol
>Are you really good at some game?
Eh, im alright... overall id say im pretty good, but not particularly fantastic at any one game... also its hard to judge certain things without a competitive environment coz i tend to dominate my friends at everything lol but for example i been to a few smash tournys and pretty much always get rekt
>Don't bother if you aren't one of those.
So entertaining personality would be the thing then

>>17151471
Welll desu i play a shitload of games so not 100 on where to start... i hear variety streamers is a thing, but you gotta start with focus on one game first, then move around once you have a following... with that said, the games im currently playing the most are cs go, tf2, dont starve together, hearthstone, and chivalry. I reallt love indie games and found vagante to be fucking amazing as well...

A lil extra info on me; im 22, male, have about 100 games on pc, and I've been told by a few friends that i should do streaming. Which of course isn't why im thinking about it, but just figured i would mention people not only beleive jn me but also generallt have approached me with the idea considering my personality and sense of humor, not to mention love for video games of course.
>>
>>17151586
Op here

I know im the one asking for advice lol so u might not consider my opinion to be the most reputable, but i think that you have a leg up just for being female... if you can be outgoing or funny or just cute then id imagine it wont be tok difficult to get followers... or also if u happen to be good at a game then yeah. . . That too
>>
Shameless self bumperoo

Lol

What am i doing with my life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.