[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it viable to just leave everything behind if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: machinist (6).jpg (23KB, 472x508px) Image search: [Google]
machinist (6).jpg
23KB, 472x508px
Is it viable to just leave everything behind if you don't have a single cent saved and you are an idiot that know nothing about life?

Consider the following situation: I almost hate every single moment except when I sleep in this fucking house with my so called family, I've been looking for a job for the past 3 years, I have gone to countless interviews, and nothing, its like I'm defective or something, I just don't know anymore... I finished high-school, I tried uni 1 year and failed misserably.. maybe I'll go back I don't know, but I don't even know what to fucking study, because nothing really interests me, It would be an excuse to do something because I'm too stupid to get a job.

Because of this I of course don't have a single cent saved, sometimes I think of leaving everything but how do I survive? What will I eat?

Joining the military not really an option, because first, well, I don't fucking wanna, and I'm also completely unfit for it (super skinny weak with fucked up back guy), I can't even swim ffs, I think I'd rather kill myself than even trying to get there.

So I keep looking for a job while I'm all day here rotting and having to stand some awful people, I swear they make me be fucking stressed and edgy all day long, I go out for ocassional walks to clear the mind, but it isn't much.

Maybe I'll go back to uni next semester I don't know, I can't even fucking study in peace here, I would have to do it in uni exclusively, I'm so sad right now, I don't know what to do.

I'm 23 yo male, if it matters.
>>
this may seem a bit on the romantic side, but why not try to hitchhike cross country for inspiration? Panhandle or get money from the senpai and campout most nights. you seem to not want to do anything else and it's summer so it will be nice weather.
>>
>>17151281
Actually I'm on the other side, winter is coming

>get money from the senpai

what do you mean by this?
>>
where do you live? how much money atm (if any)?
>>
>>17151372
Uruguay.

$0.
>>
I am also considering this except I'm in usa and I have some money and or resources. I may have a potential spot at a couple friends house that I could actually get on my own two feet with. I wouldn't recommend the hitch hike thing though. People like to kidnap people who look homeless.
>>
To OP if you live in Uruguay I would recommend going argentina as it seems to be doing reasonably well and might have better opportunities. Since hitchhiking seems to be out of the question try getting a cheap bus. I would love for you to come to US but it would be incredibly hard. Try getting a filler job and just hanging on until you have the money. Anything else?
>>
Also continue trying to get through college if you have the resources. Study engineering or something computer technology related. Any skills or interests?
>>
>>17151162
Sometimes I think about how insane it is how many people hate their lives and yet continue to do the same thing each and every day instead of just changing up. Then I go back to my boring repetitive life that makes me miserable.

Most of the time we just get stuck in a rut and fear of the unknown keeps us there. If you think you can change then you should really try.
>>
You will get out of it I'm sure. Get yourself a woman or into some sort of relationship.
>>
Just give it another year or so...if you don't chill out by 25 and are still emotional then you probably need to get some help... your mind is still undergoing fairly extensive development.

Most guys from 14-24 experience thoughts like this in varying intensities.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.