[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok need some advice. I'm facing inminent failure regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Ok need some advice. I'm facing inminent failure regarding my last year in high shool as I have my last final exams tomorrow and the following day, and I know absolutely nothing.

I'm 19 and still in high school because I had to repeat one year. My parents think that I'm going to pass without trouble, which is clearly not true.
I'm thinking about either dropping it and start working or repeat again and waste another year, but I don't really know what to do at this point, either way im going to be a dissapointment. What should I do?
>>
GED??
>>
>>17151101
I'm from Spain, de don't have that
>>
>>17151112
We*
>>
Hahaha. I was in a position like you once, Anon. I'd ended up dropping out of highschool. It wasn't all that bad for a bit, but boy did things change.... I got kicked out of my house, no place would hire me, and for the past little bit I've had no choice but to dance on a street corner with an old soup can in order to raise money to buy myself a new pair of shoes. Every day, I have to deal with almost being robbed, beaten, disrespected, spit on, and abused. I can't walk into a store without customers turning away, and employees asking me to leave. Every night I have to sleep on a bedbug infested bed that's been shared by many others like myself without a home. This is hell. I've only got 5 more minutes on the computer today, but this is my only release. This is the only place I can come where people might still see me as human. Don't be like me OP. Succeed where I have failed. Goodbye.
>>
>>17151112
>I'm from Spain, de don't have [GED]
You almost certainly have something like it. When your exams are done, find out what it is.

But for now, you have other work to do. Plan to get up one half-hour earlier than usual. Set an alarm for eight hours before that point, or whatever you need to get a good night's sleep. Once that alarm goes off, you must stop studying and go straight to bed; you have done all you can.

After this, study your material in a series of passes. On the first pass, skim through your texts and take notes. On your second pass, read through your notes, going back to the text to clarify points you don't understand, and expand your notes accordingly. Every pass after this is just a repeat of the previous one, taking into account the fact that after each one, you have more notes. Remember to stop when the alarm goes off.

When you wake up, make one last pass through your notes (remember that you have only half an hour to do this). Then take the test. This technique cannot work miracles -you will not get a perfect score- but it may be enough to make the difference between failing and passing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.