[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I attract guys my own age instead of guys my dad's age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (128KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 747x1328px
How do I attract guys my own age instead of guys my dad's age?
>>
>>17150124
You probably already attract guys your own age, you just choose to ignore them.
>>
>>17150131
In that case my mind completely blocks whatever memory I have concerning that, since I can't recall a single one.
>>
>>17150197
Well, then the two most probably things are that you're
>ugly
>shy
The ugly option explains itself, you just won't have as many men approach you. If you're young and shy you'll attract more predators because that's the type they know they can groom, do you have a baby face? Or are you actually really young?
>>
I recommend the following:
>STEP 1: find a guy your own age
>STEP 2: tell him you like him
>STEP 3: ask him out on a date
You can do it. I believe in you.
>>
>>17150124

I used to think i was hot cuz i attracted a LOT of older men.

but i realized that i almost never seemed to attract younger guys. eventually this went on for so long that I realized i wasnt hot at all. i was just young. and since i wasnt hot, older guys didnt feel intimidated to hit on me.
>>
>>17150210
I'm 22 and I have no way of accurately determining that. I get carded for cigarettes (they gotta check everyone who "seems under 30"), but not energy drinks (for which you need to be 15).

Younger men do not approach me at all, ever.

>>17150219
A complete stranger?? Won't that be weird?
>>
>>17150262
>A complete stranger?? Won't that be weird?
It is not weird when it's done properly. When it's done properly it's called flirting. I highly recommend that you learn flirting.
>>
>>17150277
I have aspergers, I can barely convince my own therapist that I'm not a criminally insane marmot with down syndrome.
>>
There is literally no reason you can't get a boyfriend.

There are only ever two reasons a girl cannot get laid/a date so on and so forth. It is because you are either ugly, your standards are too high, or some combination of both.

Considering that you are a western woman, I'm willing to day it's both.
>>
>>17150286
>I can barely convince my own therapist that I'm not a criminally insane marmot with down syndrome.

I like your words. Would date.
>>
>>17150342
I don't want a guy who's 53. They're crude and condecending.
>>
>>17150286
I understand that your situation is difficult but don't give up! You can overcome your aspergers, find a cute boy your age and ask him out on a date. I believe in you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.