[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop me before it happens. Find me an alternative. Problem: My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PMCovershot2016-0510 18_33_41.jpg (815KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PMCovershot2016-0510 18_33_41.jpg
815KB, 1024x1024px
Stop me before it happens. Find me an alternative. Problem: My beautiful lady and I live together. Lmao now the BULLSHIT is she has this piece of shit chihuahua who barks at everything. I come home from a hard day, it barks my fucking ears into space, I open the fridge, laugh, eat, walk, come downstairs everything it fucking won't shut up. Her and her Father do NOTHING about it....... I'm thinking of beating the shit out of this rat. Give me a healthier non-sarcastic solution PLEASE.
>>
Move out
>>
>>17149796
Talk to her like an adult about a problem you have wth her dog.
>>
>>17149796
Does the dog get sufficient attention? How often is it walked? Does it have an area such as a yard which it can consider its territory? How long have you lived there?

Sorry, but until you actually give us details as to WHY this dog may be acting the way it is, I am not going to automatically assume it's the dog's problem and not your shitty animal husbandry. Dogs are trainable.
>>
So you live at your girlfriends parents house? Explain to me again how you have any say in anything, because that's pathetic.
>>
is she taking care of it?
what were the reasons she got it?
>>
Dogs mimic their masters' mood. If you act all on edge around the dog, it will sense it and behave the same. Try and relax and be happy around the dog for a change.
>>
>>17149796
Throw it through the window. It was an accident!
>>
I knew the dog worshipers would say I'm some sort of shitty person. I treat my lady like a queen and we've been happy together for 9 years. Her father stays with us frequently, that's all. I tell her about the dog but she insists on letting it go on. I HAVE mentioned training.... but that was shot down quickly.
>>
>>17149968
It's also just a typical house dog. They play around every now and then but mainly it sits in one spot and barks at anything.
>>
>>17149968
>I HAVE mentioned training.... but that was shot down quickly.
Why? And why is that ok with you that your girlfriend refuses to address this problem? I'm pretty good at ignoring shit, but a constantly yappy dog would get on my nerves.

Fortunately for me, dogs generally like me and a lot of my friends with yappy dogs, the dogs are making noise because they want my attention. Saying "quiet" and then ignoring them until they're quiet followed by immediately saying "good boy" and giving attention when they're quiet for half a second, followed by withdrawing that attention when they make noise again, they'll catch on pretty quickly and stop their barking.

If the dog barks because it doesn't like you, that's more of a problem.
>>
>>17149993
10/10
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.