[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll try to make this not verbose. Basically what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Z1jzOUn.jpg (171KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Z1jzOUn.jpg
171KB, 1200x1600px
I'll try to make this not verbose.

Basically what happened was, as few months ago my girlfriend cheated me on with another guy. I really wanted to not leave over this, so I stayed with her, let her stay at my place. I pay most of the rent and utilities. I decided to play a little joke on her, which doesn't even compare to what she did to me when she slept with that other guy. There's this girl I've known since probably I was 11 or 12, that has just been a friend, never something intimate. I went to go camping with her for the weekend. Nothing happened, but I ignored my gf the entire time. She didn't know where I was, but I don't know what else to do. I love my gf so much, but she really put me through hell. I just wanted to be around a girl where there were no strings attached. I thought I had found the one.
>>
She cheated on you, it's over.
>>
File: 1462379340999-adv.jpg (24KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1462379340999-adv.jpg
24KB, 236x354px
what's the question?
If you want advice you must ask a question.
>>
>>17149373
>Basically what happened was, as few months ago my girlfriend cheated me on with another guy.
Stopped reading there. Know that your gf is a slut and just dump her.
>>
>>17149380
but she's really hot, and such great sex.. lol
>>
>>17149373
It was over the moment she was riding another guy's dick, if she kissed another guy you can still make things work, but once she touches another dick its over.
You trying to make her jealous and thinking "its just a prank bro" isn't going to make you even, it isn't funny and your cheating gf will use it as a reason to think that you are now in the business of one upping each other.

>>17149386
>but she's really hot, and such great sex.. lol
Oh that makes it all ok then, I'm glad you put a value on your self respect.
>>
>>17149373
If you didn't resolve whatever lead to your girlfriend cheating on you, I don't understand why you would stay with her. My expectation is that what you did was grovel and offer to let her to leech off you so she wouldn't leave. Your girlfriend is leeching off you and will probably continue to do so as long as you let her.

Anyway, you weren't trying to be around someone with no strings attached. You were trying to use this other girl to punish your girlfriend. That's a dick thing to do to both of them.

That's also a problem because if you can't forgive your girlfriend for cheating on you, you're going to kill the relationship.
>>
>>17149386
Well use her to draw in a upgrade and bail.

Women do use preselection to a fault, use it against them.

To be honest they deserve it, that tactic is flawed as fuck.
>>
>>17149373
So your girlfriend was a cunt and you responded by also being a cunt. You two are gearing up for a super unhealthy relationship at this rate, enjoy.
>>
What do you think she was thinking about you as she had this other guy ..

Do you think she was thinking "oh Anon is such a nice guy, I really like him?"

Nope - she sees you a lower than shit my friend and she always will. She has proven it to herself by engaging in that act and it is irrefutable in her mind.

Find a girl that does not think you are shit.
>>
>>17149386

You're fucking retarded if you stay with her. It's your place and she's probably fucking some dude in your bed and then wiping the cum/sweat on your pillow. Why do you even need advice on something this clear cut.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.