[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you break up with someone over this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Long story short found out my gf send some guy pics the day after i asked her out. She was flirting with him and other people before we got together even though she told me she liked just me. I confronted her about it today and she cried a lot, i came to see her and we spent the day, things got better a bit and she did a lot for me today, i still want to break up with her but id feel bad doing it so soon, her bday is soon and she already has gifts from me waiting to open, what should i do
>>
>>17149331
What kind of pictures? If you were together by that point i'd probably break up
>>
>>17149331
>what should i do
Grow up

>being this insecure
>>
>>17149337
Just some ass pics
>>
>>17149337
"The day after he asked her out" hardly counts as dating.
>>
>>17149339
Idiot she basically cheated on me
>>
>>17149346
Not certain.

Were you officially a couple? Were you really together together?

Remember there is a difference between "facebook official", dating, and dating exclusively.
>>
>>17149331
You asked her out on a date, you didn't ask for an exclusive relationship.
That said I wouldn't personally date a woman who sends nudes to guys she isn't involved with.
>>
>>17149351
No, there isn't. This is friends-level-tv bullshit that women try to pull so they can rationalize their slutty behaviour. Real life doesn't work that way.
>>
>>17149487
Dude if that's what you believe by all means do her a favour and leave her.

You asked to date, not to get exclusive. Sorry that you see a woman conspiracy everywhere. She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17149331
This again? You said yesterday that you were going to break up with her. So do it.

Lying about being interested in other people and sending sex pics or whatever isn't attractive or honorable behavior, but it's understandable that someone doesn't want to admit to a lack of commitment before they're ready to make that decision. To me this doesn't sound like she did anything disloyal or immoral toward you as your girlfriend, it sounds like a lot more like it's a matter of rigidity on your part, and of you being very sensitive to your pride being hurt.

Still, if that's who you are and who you want to be, then fucking do what you said you're going to do. Should we all assume that you're still hemming and hawing over this because your word is meaningless?

Or are you starting to understand that there's some room to accept that people make mistakes and that they're not either horrible pieces of shit or completely perfect and virtuous?
>>
OP here, I asked her out as my GIRLFRIEND, it was official and everything
>>
>>17149521
I made a new thread cause the other got deleted after I went to bed, I didn't get to see any replies
>>
>>17149521
Dude you don't know her, she is kind of a slut, and throughout the entire relationship she would accuse me of being a cheater or call me up randomly saying we're done and how im a cheater and scum, she starts fights over the biggest bullshit, she got mad because I asked a girl to hang out (months before we got together) yet right before she dated me she was dating some guy as well as flirting with multiple guys
>>
Holy fuck. You wrote that you were going to break up with her, so break up with her. Why did you feel the need to post "I'm going to break up with her" twice? What, you need someone's permission?

If she's been a bad girlfriend outside of this crap, why the hell did you stay with her?
>>
>>17149331
terminate the relationship immediately. this girl is trash. she will try desperately to convince you that she is not, but you have seen it with your own eyes. if you stay, you will be voluntarily entering a world of pain and cuckoldry. you have been warned.
>>
>>17150731
>Anonymous
I am I just want other opinions you dipshit
>>
She's a whore.
Dump the bitch.
Allah akbar
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.