[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a guy who goes out of his way to regularly mention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 79.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
79.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
Why would a guy who goes out of his way to regularly mention he is not interested in me, constantly pick on me?

He came onto me when he first joined our friend group, I told him I had a steady boyfriend. He was persistent but learned very quickly that I am in a stable long term relationship and there is no chance of that changing.

I don't want to talk to him, I don't think he's attractive and I have a boyfriend. Yet he goes out of his way to get my attention by picking on me.

>He's in our friend circle so it's not easy to just avoid him all the time.
>>
Autism
>>
I guess you could pull him aside quietly if you get too frustrated and say "please stop saying 'x' or 'y' to me, it makes me feel uncomfortable".

If he continues, just ask him in front of everyone "why would you say that?" or "what do you mean?" or "that's a shit thing to say", and hopefully eventually he'll get too embarrassed, if he isn't a lil' autistic.
>>
sounds like a big fucking baby who he can't get over the fact that someone rejected him
>>
>>17149307
don't even pull him aside, just confront the problem head on

Ex: "anonette is gay and stupid"
"I don't think that's funny, don't say that to me"

problem solved if he has any sort of pride

if problem persists, point out to your friends how he was salty about getting turned down.
>>
File: 1375773195550.jpg (5KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
1375773195550.jpg
5KB, 228x251px
>>17149307

>Why would a guy who goes out of his way to regularly mention he is not interested in me

Because that's how children who don't understand how to interact with opposite sex behave. You're not very intuitive. That's also a problem.

>He's in our friend circle so it's not easy to just avoid him all the time.

Yes it is, you're just trying to solve this situation without confrontation and thats not how life works.

When you want someone to stop doing something you look them in the eye and tell them. If your goal in this situation is to get what you want by not saying anything and subtly "hinting" at the fact that you don't like his behavior you're going to get fucking nowhere.

Speak up. Communicate your feelings and set rigid boundaries. People like this guy feed off of the fact that the people he harasses aren't going to call him on his shit and force him to address his behavior. Make him blatantly aware of the problem, without being polite or pulling punches, and he'll be much more likely to get the message.
>>
>>17149307
Tell him to stop being a cunt, if he carries on, tell a friend in the circle that he is being creepy.
>>
>>17149307
He wants your attention. Negative attention is still attention, and hey look, you're thinking about him because instead of confronting this sort of negative behavior, you dwell on it.

He might be kind of juvenile, but dumb girls bite on this sort of shit. Dumb girl thinking goes along the lines of "he's always making me think about him and feel strong feelings about him, it must be that I really like him, and what I feel is not dislike -- it's passion for him."
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.