[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to finally learn how to become good with women >go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: barlowe_abaddon.jpg (250KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
barlowe_abaddon.jpg
250KB, 720x960px
>decide to finally learn how to become good with women
>go to downtown club
>get rejected 6 times
>quit and leave
>try again next day, this time for the entire night
>rejected and flat out dismissed throughout the entire night
>get used to buy drinks for people
>try again the next night, another club
>same thing happens
>go home and cry for the first time in years
>feel like Im back in gradeschool

How much longer do I have to withstand this before i can finally get a number or god forbid, have my first kiss? This is soul crushing
>>
It's just gonna get harder by the minute unless you become a high status man, you can thank the current downfall of the west for it.
>>
>>17148587
Don't just try, fail and repeat, that's not going to get you anywhere. Analyze how you act and what mistakes you're making. If you're getting rejected everything you're obviously doing something wrong.
That being said, clubs are a very superficial environment and is not at all the best way to meet women unless you're really charming and/or attractive. Try some other arenas and you might have better luck.
>>
>>17148594

so should i keep going at it?

> become a high status man
thats what im trying to do
>>
>>17148608

Do that for the next 10 years and if it works you'll have a different woman riding your dick every weekend.

Just keep going at it and give no fucks.
>>
>>17148607
>Try some other arenas and you might have better luck

like where?

ill admit that what im looking for is shallow. I just want to become good with women. I have zero interest in having any serious one on one relationship
>>
>>17148621

>I have zero interest in having any serious one on one relationship

That's great, you'll avoid the soul crushing and the hangups.
>>
>approaching women
>in 2k16
I honestly don't know which internet shill has instilled the idea that women are these animated random number generators where if you keep on feeding in conversation again and again maybe you'll hit the jackpot and she'll bed you.

There is no such thing as being good with women. There is no such thing as a surefire way to approach all women. Your best bet, as is with being SOCIABLE with ANY GENDER, is to discover a common ground with yourself and possibly other women, and work a friendly relationship off it that may or may not end up being friendship and may or may not end up being romantic.

If you go to a bar, you are 100% assured that you have zero common ground with any woman who is also in a bar aside from wish to obtain alcohol and sexual thirst. Is that what you want?

Think of a trait you would like in a potential partner, and obtain that trait as a common ground. You want a woman who likes dogs? volunteer at the shelter as a dogwalker. You eat only vegan meals? Join a buddhist meditation class.
>>
>>17148630
Did you see my earlier post?

>There is no such thing as being good with women

wrong.

>If you go to a bar, you are 100% assured that you have zero common ground with any woman who is also in a bar aside from wish to obtain alcohol and sexual thirst. Is that what you want?

Yes, I want sex and I want to do it with lots of hot chicks. I dont see why this is a bad thing
>>
>>17148587
Download an app instead or find a different place to hit up girls, clubs are shit tier you want to find a dtf or down to date girl go to a rave all you need is weed and you can lure them into your van
>>
>>17148621
Then by all means, keep going to clubs. But if you're having as bad luck as you are having now then you clearly need to rework your tactic. If you're not ugly you're probably acting in a way that's not very attractive, so work on that.
>>
>>17148654
>hot chicks
Tbh you're probably not likely to meet a hot girl that would lower her standards for you if it's a one night stand, they also want a hot person.

That being said, post a pic, OP. Are you at least fit?
>>
>hanging out in bars
>why so many assholes??!!1
>>
>>17148654
they're probly picking up on your playa vibes anon.
if you can't bring something to the table, like good bedroom skills, at least try to treat them like human beings.
>>
>>17148670
Well, Im not white so thats an issue

Ive also been working out for a while and am definitely on my way on getting fit

I know a typical 8-10/10 probably wont pick me for a ONS but its definitely my goal in the future

>>17148669
>If you're not ugly you're probably acting in a way that's not very attractive, so work on that.

this is probably 75% of the issue. i need to learn how to behave attractively, which i dont think i have any understanding of.
>>
>>17148587
post a picture of yourself op. also if you want to pick up girls try tinder.
>>
>>17148681
I dont even know how a "player" behaves, Ive been the typical "nice-guy doormat" throughout my life and its gotten me nowhere with women. when i was being nice at the club i just got used for drinks.
>>
>>17148718
Dont buy shit for women unless its a one on one meetup and you actually give a shit about them, secondly the women at clubs are hypergamous whores treat them like they are.
>>
>>17148738
note taken
>>
File: 1440189912922.gif (2MB, 444x424px) Image search: [Google]
1440189912922.gif
2MB, 444x424px
>>17148587

>decide to finally learn how to become good with women

>go to downtown club

There's your mistake, anon. Trying to learn to talk to women by going to a nightclub is probably the worst possible way you could of gone about that.
>>
>>17148587
Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over even if it has proved unsuccessful.

Obviously, the way you do it is wrong. But you're not going to learn anything or become successful by just doing it the wrong way again and again.

Learn and try other ways.
>>
>>17148587

1, Basically work volume. 6 approaches is garbage. Approach like 20-30 girls a day. Work high volume venue so you don't freak out that people remember you for your fuck ups.

2. Watch content related to picking up girls, and make sure its high quality shit. RSD is pretty much king in this department. I specifically recommend PIMP by RSD julien.

3. Understand the general flow of an interaction. Do you know what opening is? hooking? vibing? closing?

Do you know what "seeding the pull" means?

4. Find wings. Its easier to stay focused on slaying pussy and not being a bitch ( like you are now) when you have other bros trying to fuck girls along with you.

>>inb4 "be yourself"

If you've had no success with women and it doesn't come naturally to you, guess what bruh, you've got to break this shit down. If something doesn't naturally come to you, its going to be hard, and its going to take some fucking hard work.
>>
>>17148778

You're a moron. Best way to learn to interact with women is a nightclub or any other high volume venue.

You try to herp and derp your way in your social circle, you get labeled a "creep" for trying to fuck girls.

You fuck up in a nightclub, nobody remembers you. Girl told you to fuck off? Cool, just approach another set of girls.

Its like infinite lives on super mario bros.
>>
>>17148587

Don't buy girls drinks, you faggot. That's like the first thing you learn in don't be a faggot 101.
>>
>Want to make some bros to hang out with
>Go to local football game
>Start talking to random guys and asking them about their favorite kickers and runners
>Get told to fuck off
>Keep going to games and talking to random men I don't know
>How long will I need to keep doing this before I have a friend?

So I'm guessing you'd think this is a pretty retarded way to make friends, right OP? Maybe I could go and start drinking with guys in a bar and they'd become my friends. But, you'd probably think
>Why do you want to make friends with random guys in the hopes you'll like them and become BFFs?
>Why are you going to make friends with football fans when you don't like football?
>I've made all of my friends from a shared activity, not by speaking to strangers on the street

I know. Women are magical and weird and impossible, but if you'd think it were insanity to try and make a bro by speaking to men on the street, why would it be a good way to find a wife?
>>
>>17149283
>not broing it up with strangers at football matches and pouring your beers on the other teams fans
>>
>>17149265
>1, Basically work volume. 6 approaches is garbage.

I know, youre right.

Approach like 20-30 girls a day.

WOW. Really? That many?

>Work high volume venue so you don't freak out that people remember you for your fuck ups.

gotcha.

>2. Watch content related to picking up girls, and make sure its high quality shit. RSD is pretty much king in this department.

I think I've heard of RSD but never really checked it out due to the bad rep pick-up types get. Is the stuff they say good?

>3. Understand the general flow of an interaction. Do you know what opening is? hooking? vibing? closing?

never heard of those things. Are they covered by RSD?

>Do you know what "seeding the pull" means?

Nope

>4. Find wings. Its easier to stay focused on slaying pussy and not being a bitch ( like you are now) when you have other bros trying to fuck girls along with you.

I'll try. I've tried once to bring a freind of mine (another nerd) with me but he wimped out. How do i convince someone to wing with me?
>>
>>17149293

>>WOW. Really? That many?

When you're new you literally have no reference experiences. You have no idea what you're doing. So you don't know what a good interaction feels like.

>> think I've heard of RSD but never really checked it out due to the bad rep pick-up types get. Is the stuff they say good?

RSD is king. most other "pickup" shit on the internet is either bullshit affiliate marketers that don't know shit about pickup or "comedy pickup" like those faggots at simple pickup. RSD is basically a website dedicated to learning how to fuck girls. No comedy, and the dudes that put out content there pretty much party 4-5 nights a week.

Here is a link to a newbie guide by one of the dudes at RSD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfFsnm7mk1c

He sounds like a boring nerd, but his shit is spot on. if you're looking for a free guide on pickup 101, this is literally the best thing on the internet.

I also recommend looking at the various rsd youtube channels and main website to just get a general vibe of the different instructors at RSD:

www.rsdnation.com

You'll resonate with some and not others, so just take what works for you, and throw away the rest if you think its gay.

I like todd's newbie guide the most because its highly technical. If you have zero natural intuition for what the flying fuck you're supposed to do in an interaction with women, he's pretty spot on.

I mean there's so much content out there, there are like 10 instructors that release content on a weekly basis, so there's literally not a single question you cannot find the answer to using their channels.

Stay way from the forum on rsdnation though, its pretty toxic. I wouldn't take advice from anyone on the forum unless its a post from an actual instructor. You don't want to take advice from a keyboard warrior that doesn't actually go out.

Goodluck, this shit is hard.
>>
>>17149309
Holy crap thanks

You sound like youve been working on this kind of stuff longer than I have, how long have you been doing it? Does it work for you?
>>
File: 756916_a422_625x1000.jpg (59KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
756916_a422_625x1000.jpg
59KB, 625x468px
Honestly, if you can't get a girl despite your best efforts, you'll never will. To get better at women, you NEED experience with women. If girls didn't like you now, what makes you think they'll like you after theses PUA fags tell you wall of text bullshit , which as no guarantee to 100% work? That's why Im staying off women. If they're really are people just like us, they shouldn't be complicated. Shouldn't be puzzels. So easy to catch a guy for women. Without the rejection, Id know for myself theres no girl out there instead of people shutting down my self esteem . What Im saying is OP, you just focus on yourself and only you. Nobody else will do things for you .
>>
,I am going to assume you have two problems. One is that you are probably giving the girls too much individual attention. They have to get the feeling that you don't care whether you get along with her or not. She has to feel as though at any point YOU could reject HER.

The second problem I assume you have is not coming off as genuine. Judging by the fact that you're buying them drinks, you are probably just running through all the stereotypical pick up lines and conversation. If she feels you are putting on a persona then you are just an insecure fuckboi who is only good for scamming cash and drinks off of. Get good at small talk, and also get good at recognizing when to skip talking and just take her to the dance floor.
>>
>>17149322

Been doing it for 2 years. I go out 2 days a week on the weekend. Shit works. Just learn from the best. Since you're a self proclaimed NEET you might want to consider going out 5-6 nights a week until you're not socially retarded anymore.

Once you gain a certain level of social acuity, you can reign it back in, but until then, approach approach approach.

One thing to keep in mind is to not read into the interactions too much. You're a fucking noob, you will make mistakes. The girls are probably approached by tons of drunk morons every night, so they most likely wont remember the stupid cringey shit you said, let alone your face.

Also, don't come to 4chan or /adv/ for girl advice. Srs. For every guy like me that knows a tiny bit of game, there are 100 NEET keyboard jockeys that have never touched a girl giving you advice on how they would "hypothetically" fuck a girl.

If you're legitimately serious about learning game I recommend you move vegas. I've had buddies of mine with garbage game pull fairly cute girls because in vegas sex is literally in there air. Your game might suck but she might like you for you, she's horny and you get some. Having those pulls kind of makes the learning process easier. In a smaller city because there's less volume, cute girls are probably more scarce, and it becomes a bit harder to pull if you're a newbie

At the very least try to move the major city in your city ( or provice or country if you're in the EU) if you don't live in one.

Also you can't compare to vegas level volume. Nobody remembers you, cute girls are flying in to be fucked every week, 365 days a year
>>
>>17149309
Todd for daygame though.
Tyler is the daddy for night game. And for confidence in general.
>>
>>17148587
Read the top post over at /r/seduction
Stop paying for girls, no one respects a guy they take advantage of. Let them pay for you if they want you there, then you can maybe return the favour.
Learn how to be touchy, it truly help to connect with everyone in your life. Read Di Carlos (or something like that) escalation ladder, Google it. The one most important thing that made me go from zero to hero. Use on all genders and ages, just be more sexual with girls. If you do it from the moment you meet, you will be seen as just a touchy guy, if you wait it will be awkward.
Clubs ans bars are usually not a good place for beginners. More private parties or meeting at Cafe, small gathering of friends of friends etc. Is a lot easier.
Use the same seduction tactics to get friends and use your friends to get you in touch with more girls.
Be a good guy, don't be a pushover and read /r/seduction , don't take it as gospel as it is a lot of shit there, but many diamonds as well.
The rules of attraction are simple. Be attractive and don't be unattractive.
As in be a person people want to be around, look good, smell good, be a positive influence, help out and do cool shit. Don't be unattractive as in desperate, let them take advantage of you (buying people shit, don't do that unless they are good friends and deserve it, random girls don't deserve it), look for external approval, smell bad etc.
Be mentally and physically attractive.
Take one problem at a time.l and get better at it.
>>
>>17149322
Just be aware, some of the RSD shit is a bit to much red pill IMO. Don't just let it get overboard as many newbies can do. Some people take it to the extreme and start to treat people like innaminate objects. It can lead down a darker path...
Also don't take anything in the pickup community as gospel, take what you think or feel fits you, not everything is for everyone. But you need to get outside your comfort zone, but picking up is all about mentality. For example If you don't like club music, then picking up girls at clubs may not be the best thing for you, but you still should try it out.

Also remember a lot of this shit is for marketing and selling you stuff, that's why you need to be a bit sceptical sometimes
>>
Take a small dose of MDMA (>50mg). Go to a club, but ignore the girls, just dance. Dance like there is no tomorow, no other human, no future, no nothing. Don't have the intention of flirting with woman, just go there to dance. But on the other hand flirt with woman if the occasion arises, but never try to get them (in your bed).
Do this for a while. Once a week is enough.

MDMA produces anti-anxiety effects by decreasing activity in the left amygdala and increase blood flow to the prefrontal cortex in the brain. MDMA has also been found to increase levels of the neurohormones oxytocin and arginine vasopressin in humans, which are likely to be involved in increased trust and reduced reactivity to threatening cues. The combined neurobiological effects of MDMA can increase compassion for self and others, reduce defenses and fear of emotional injury, while enhancing communication and capacity for introspection.
>>
>babbys first social dynamics theory

All these "seductionists", or whatever they call themselves, recommended in this thread take from the basics of social engineering. SE is the "bigger picture" if you were to look at what the pick-up artists are actually doing. If you're a reader, I would go for Slight of Mouth, Thinking Fast and Slow, and How to Win Friends and Influence People. Apply what you've read though.

Then practice lying. Lying and poker-facing is a body language, which when you uphold your lies you build confidence in yourself and your ideas. As you lie, think of how the other party disambiguates it, you may notice it's actually easier for their brains to just believe what you've told them than to disbelieve. This is a law of nature, be familiar with it (suggestibility / illusion of validity / illusion of truth), and be familiar with as many cognitive biases as you can be. It's one thing to know, and another to practice - so plan out your practice sessions with having a goal in mind.

Girls are easy to "engineer", they just assume you're right if you sound smart enough. Use this. Also, know that a women is generally System I oriented, and very prone to projection. When telling a story they will place themselves as the characters and create emotions based upon the details and events. Use tonality and cadence to entice them in the stories, tell them of a good time or something interesting, and as you do think how they think - put them in a subconscious situation where having sex with you is an outcome and is very positive/pleasurable.
>>
>>17148587
Are you in shape?
How's your career/education?
Any mental illnesses?
What do you wear?
Do you have proper presentation (posture, speaking clearly, etc.)?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 200x200px
Jesus fucking Christ you guys are making this so much more complicated then it needs to be. Also the amount of neckbeards giving advice is fucking hilarious. Half of these guys are salty that they never get anything with women

Look dude, idk guys on 4chan act like women are the worlds biggest puzzle. If a chick is at a bar she's there for 2 things: to hook up or to get drunk. These aren't mutually exclusive either. Anyway I'm not sure what your approach is either because of what you're doing is "wanna fuk?" Yeah no shit they're going to reject you. That's creepy. Just ask to sit next to her and talk to her like a normal human being. Then if she's into she'll stay with you and not subtly leave. So don't rush it

If you don't know how to interact with humans then idk. Go talk to homeless people for practice or something

If you want to hook up with a girl then you need to show that you can give her a good time. Don't be a pushover with no personality. But don't do head games either. It's too hard to keep up with. And I know you say you don't want a relationship but talking one on one to someone doesn't imply they want a relationship. Get over yourself
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.