[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird things freaking me out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: JUST1.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
Something is wrong with /adv/. I usually get weirded out by odd shit.

For example, children laughing and playing make me want to pull my hair out. I don't know why. I know I don't really like kids but I don't know why. I hate toddlers in particular. Teenagers can be okay because they can understand some things. They are tolerable.

Toddlers piss me off. Capable of walking and sometimes talking but don't understand jack shit.

Seeing couples in public makes me really angry. I hate seeing PDA too. I get the feeling I am a really internally bitter person.

I also hate hearing the conversations of others. If someone isn't directly talking to me but having a conversation near me and I can hear every portion? I get really twitchy and restless. Makes me a bit tense.

Why am I like this? Why is my mind so fucked up? Why don't I like kids and why do people displaying affection piss me off?
>>
You are too egocentric to stand seeing something that isn't about you.

Maybe also you envy these interactions or maybe you repress too much and think that the rest of the people should do the same.

What do you think?
>>
>>17146928
>7
>>17146928

I think probably the second option. I do envy these people I guess but children really do bug me out.

What bugs me out more is seeing young people with children already. In my mind I think "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOUE VEN THINKING!?" "Now you are 20 years old saddled by fucking crotch fruit. Good job idiot!"

Granted, I am 25 but seeing young mothers and shit really makes me upset because I can't understand how someone could be so retarded and have a kid at that age.
>>
>>17146954
You may question their choices but your reaction is stupid.

I think that if you took care of yourself more you wouldn't be bothered by what others do. Your complaint seems a powerless cry. You can't fix their lives and that makes you frustrated. Maybe it is a reflection on what you are doing youself.
>>
>>17146954
Now I think I see the issues you have. Is it by any chance you grew up with parents who hated each other and only stick to each other because of the kids? You grew feeling the hate of them this makes you feel all those things especially with young mothers.

I'm a young mother btw. Had my first daughter with 23 and my last with 29. I am in a marriage of ten years and pretty happy though. We raise our kids the best we can, with lots of love and empathy. I want them to turn out to fine grown ups who have morals, confidence and empathy.

So maybe you should consider stopping projecting and the rage will leave?
>>
File: wow.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>17147038
don't forget to tell them anon loves them and wishes them the best.
>>
>>17146954

>I can't understand how someone could be so retarded and have a kid at that age.

That's the age people are pretty much supposed to start having children
>>
>>17147250

No its not because they can't feasibly the support the kid. I haven't met one group of parents aged 21 that had a kid and were not living in poverty. OR having help from their parents.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.