[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I trusted a girl w/ my secret. All of the pain, all of the torture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: in the mountains.jpg (77KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
in the mountains.jpg
77KB, 600x480px
I trusted a girl w/ my secret. All of the pain, all of the torture and abuse a small child can endure.... I mean, just recall the most nauseating extreme violence you've ever heard on about on the news, at that was me. And the one time I tell anyone other than family, investigators, shrinks, pediatricians who specialize in that sort pf shit, out of them all, I confide in a girl I love. She used the word "love" and she lierally swore to never tell another living soul. I've never trusted someone as much as her, and she tgoes and announces to a big room packed full of family. She tells everyone with glee, and I mean she was laughing uncontrollably, and now I'm just sitting here hyperventilating into a brown paper sack. A complete strannger who was there at the time of her ambush/attack on me saw me just now tonight. He walked up and started asking me being abused and all this shit. Fuck, and I'll probably now be attacked on /adv/.

Fuck, I wanna die just like when I that little kid right now, and the only think stopping me is the goddamn joy it would bring to this girl I'm going on about.
>>
Why was she laughing? That's some anime tier level crazy
>>
>>17145982
She's a sadist. I can't explain it, anon, I just know I'll never trust another so long as fucking live. Anyone who knew this chick probably wouldn't even argue with me, because she really does seem honest and decent. I watched her do it right in front of me, and I still, part of me, just can't entirely grasp what she did to me. It might sound gay or trite, but that expression about "some wounds are too deep to ever heal" has some truth in it. I like I'm dying inside
>>
>>17145982
Nope could be but not nessecarily. i laugh crazyly too whenever something shocking/sad/frightening happens. its some fucked up defense mechanism of mine. ive been molested over years myself. this fucked me up, so that i cant handle stress that well anymore. think thats why i automatically react that way. laughing eases stress. even if you do it only mechanically without feeling like it.
>>
>>17146071
Oh, you're completely correct, anon, but the person laughing was just the boring sadist/sou-dead girl, not her victim/target.
>>
Your story is fabricated and homosexual. The details are inconsistent and illogical.
>>
>>17145976
confront her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.