[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

new stripper advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I'll be going off to college in the fall. It'll be my first time going off on my own and being an "individual," I guess. However, I've never really had luck in the financial aspects of my life. I've looked pretty extensively into stripping as a means of making extra money in the meantime.
Still, there's a question I haven't found an answer to yet. What do dancers do at the end of lap dances? How do they end it without being awkward? Like, what do they say or do when it's over?
I also was wondering if anyone could recommend clubs in Seattle or give me a heads up if you have experience in one, whether you're a dancer or a patron.
Any other advice regarding stripping is greatly appreciated too!
>>
Keep your birth control handy. The assholes you fuck will force you into unprotected sex.
>>
I'll have to see some photos before I can accurately provide advice for you. It's important.
>>
>>17144509
Post a pic (with clothes on, I'm not a pervert, nor am I interested in women sexually) because you may not be fit for stripping, you also have to be strong enough to hold yourself up, those two factors are very important to whether you can even do the job.
>>
>>17144520
Oh I know that much, this is different from burlesque, if you get me. I'm a bit average but have been dieting and working out to tone myself and look better.
>>
>>17144509
all strippers are also prostitutes. there are no exceptions to this. as soon as you take the stage or take someone to the "vip room" for the first time, you will no longer be considered viable partner material by 99% of men. the remaining 1% will repulse you. you have been warned.
>>
>>17144509
i would go to a strip club and just see what other strippers do desu. obviously a strip club further away from your school the better

do you have any scholarships? have you considered transferring from a community college to a state school and going to an ivy for your masters?
>>
go to sands seattle if you're willing to do extras.

escort work is the big bucks. maybe ill post email if youre interested
>>
File: 8796578790.jpg (28KB, 600x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8796578790.jpg
28KB, 600x557px
>>17144509

Here ya go, anon. Stay safe.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forum.php
>>
Escorting is more money more quickly and more convenient.

The fact that your mind turns to sex work when you think "more money" indicates that you just might be cut out for it.

>stripping

It's a gateway drug into other ends of sex work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.