[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl that I have known for the past 6 and half years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 57123807.jpg (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
57123807.jpg
94KB, 400x400px
So this girl that I have known for the past 6 and half years finally let me out of the friend zone three weeks ago, and everything was going great and we were both dropping serious hints for a future together and I am starting to feel actual attachment towards her. Our new found quasi relationship was going well or so I thought up until this weekend, I last spoke to her Friday night and ever since she has ignored my messages I have sent to her late Friday night before I went to bed. I only messaged her once yesterday wishing her a good day which never got a response, and today I haven't heard from her at all. I also haven't messaged her today either to avoid being seen as clingy or as a beta. Could she be testing me somehow, should I just wait it out tonight and send her a message tomorrow checking up on her since I haven't heard anything, or should I just move on completely?

Pic related.
>>
Well after 6 and a half years you sound like you don't really know her that well still, so yeah you're probably better moving on.
>>
>>17124231
I know her rather well actually, we just have a habit of being good friends and drifting apart on occasion. We have both seen each other at our lowest, we know each other's personalities, and both of our relationship needs. I should also point out she is openly trans, and I have made it very clear to her that I am no way ashamed of her because if I was then I would have no business talking to her, and if my family ever asked me about her being trans then I would completely honest because it would be disrespectful to her to lie about who she is.
>>
>>17124231
But also, I would like to add that the option of simply moving on seems to be the better option because I am getting older now and I no longer have the time to waste on someone else who isn't feeling the same as myself.
>>
How did the whole getting out of the friendzone thing happened?
>>
>>17124328
It pretty much happened because she moved closer back to my hometown and she messaged me one day out of nowhere asking if I wanted to hang out as friends, and I agreed. Then as we were hanging out and taking a stereotypical moonlit walk with our arms wrapped around each other's bodies, we sat down on a bench and had conversation then she asked if she could kiss me and of course I agreed, then afterwards we left and rode around town going nowhere in particular until we ended up at my house where things heated up quite a bit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.