[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need advice. I was visiting my parents for the weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (177KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 640x854px
Hey guys I need advice. I was visiting my parents for the weekend and when I was reversing out of my parking spot I hit a neighbor's car.

Pic related was the only damage (small puncture on the bottom left) and they're saying repairs are $570 if I don't want to go through insurance.

Should I just get my insurance company involved?

Any help is appreciated.
>>
Well if you go through insurance it will go onto yojr drivers abstract for 7 years. So anytime you go to apply for csr insurance it will come up thay you had an accident and you were at fault, resulting in a higher premuim. In the same respect anytime you want a job that requires a clean record or to drive it will be on your abstract. I work at a taxi xompany and i see this all the time when taking new drivers and dealing with other insurances.
>>
>>17120106
Thanks for the warning. I'm mainly asking to see if it'll be cheaper with insurance. I'm self employed so I don't really care about the job record check.

Does someone who knows about cars/car repairs know if I'm getting boned on the cost estimate? It seems like an awful lot for such a small hole
>>
>>17120114
You are getting screwed. The estimate is probably to replace the entire bumper. They'll probably fix the dent and pocket the remainder. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>17120097
Chances are that your insurance has at least a $500 deductable (which means that you pay the first $500 of any bill and they pay the rest). So it won't cost you much more to keep it off the record.
>>
tell them you will get it fixed and paid for at your body shop. that's usually the cost a whole replacement for a bumper. usually a body shop will do just fill it and repaint. still looking at around 300 though
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.