[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally cannot cum at all during sex yet I can literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download (8).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
I literally cannot cum at all during sex yet I can literally cum in under a minute wanking

>I however can't seem to cum from sex with my girlfriend at all I've had sex around 5 times now.

>Everyone always goes on about how amazing sex is however I think the feeling is average even without a condom and I can't seem to get anywhere near to cumming. Can anyone help?
>>
>>17119397
death grip google it and stop fapping
>>
>>17119404
I don't masterbate with a that tight grip, and I've tried to cut down my fapping to 1-2 times a week. Is this still to much?
>>
>>17119404
Not always the case really. I suffer from a similar thing, never used a "death grip" and I masturbate really rarely. Even once didnt even touch my private parts in a month in an attempt to cum during sex, but nope. Came close a few times, but it just didnt happen.
Sex always ends up being something where I do my thing for about 30minutes, the girl says its starting to hurt, finish her off by hand and roll over to sleep.
The funny thing is that sex itself feels really good, but I just cant orgasm no matter what I do. Its probably a mental issue at this point and its what made me give up on sex aswell as relationships. Turns out Im happier without that stress, but any slight urge for sex or a relationship is turned off when I remember that its never going to be worth the hassle.
>>
>>17119423
glad to see i'm not the only person who has the problem? are you also unable to cum with blowjobs or handjobs?

>It's really starting to bring me down I literally can't see the point of a relationship if I can't cum without finishing myself off
>>
Same issue happens to me. It's also hurtful for the girl, since she actually thinks "maybe I'm not good enough / maybe I don't excite him that much" which can be troubling on relationships. Glad to know I'm not alone on this one.
>>
First off, sex is a completely different sensation from masturbating.

Secondly, the more you worry and stress over this the more that stress is going to contribute to your lack of orgasm. Focus on what feels good in the moment, focus on having sex that you enjoy rather than making orgasm the goal and getting frustrated when you don't reach it.

Basically it's the journey, not the destination if you wanna get really simple. Eventually you'll be able to cum, I think you might just need to learn to relax and not worry over it.
>>
Obviously a physiological issue. Try talking to someone (preferably your gf to relieve issues) about it.
>>
>>17119397
tons and tons and tons of preliminaries, worked for me. Don't penetrate until you think ur going insane.
That worked for me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.