[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mom wants to keep me at home because of my autismbux. she fattens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: jLpxBbc.jpg (134KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
jLpxBbc.jpg
134KB, 682x1023px
mom wants to keep me at home because of my autismbux. she fattens me so ill self hate and wont go outside or college. she knows im mentally ill and takes advantage of me. what should i do anons?
>>
You're going to have to shit. Everywhere.
>>
>>17118590
Get a job and move out. If you can't/won't get a job, then you'll have to be mommy's little bitch.
>>
Mommy's little bitch
>>
Mommys little bitch
>>
File: 1462257495160.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
1462257495160.gif
711KB, 200x331px
>>17118590

Same except it's both my parents. Looking for a part time job and hoping to save up enough to move out before the end of the year.

What stuff does your mom do to fuck your mind up?
>>
You start by taking responsibility for your own life. You're using your mother as an excuse, to avoid dealing with the shit show that is yourself. You're fat, you're alone, and underdeveloped compared to others your age. If you want to progress and take your leave to go and learn what the real world is like you're going to have to want it, demand it, and take it. Don't take no for an answer.

Or, continue to wallow in self-pity, and watch how the only things that change in your life are the ones you can't control
>>
>>17118590
Start studying buddhism so your mind can go outside. And then you just have to run away the first chance you get "College who wants to give you a chance, a job". Also look for a fat girl who lives alone so you can live together and she'll start de"brainwashing" you... I mean she'll brainwash you too that's what bitches do but you'll start to detach yourself from your mother and that's a start
>>
She's trying to keep you like her little baby. Mothers are fucked because they don't want you to grow up and develop manballs. They want to rock you in their arms forever while you suck on their tits. They don't want your progress. They want to suppress you and keep you from ever ejaculating in a woman's vagina. You must ejaculate in a vagina or you will die. It's proven by science that a man will die without steady pussy. Your mother won't allow you to cum in pussies. Get away from your fucking mother. There are vaginas to fuck and so little time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.