[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Until about a year ago, I never knew "fuckboys" existed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0021.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Until about a year ago, I never knew "fuckboys" existed. My beautiful mind was unsullied by these vile creatures. But then… you know the drill.

Here's a definition I found on Urban Dictionary:

"Asshole boy who is into strictly sexual relationships; he will lead a girl on and let her down, then apologize only to ask for "pics" once the girl has welcomed him back into her trust. Boys like this will pretend to genuinely care about the girl but always fail to prove the supposed affection. He almost never makes plans because he has to hangout on his terms which could be the most whimsical of times, and if the girl rejects those plans because she has a legitimate reason for not being able to hang out, he will get pissed. However, if plans are made he will bail on them without a second thought. If a girl tries to stand up to this asshole he will most likely deny everything and turn it all around on the girl making it seem as though the conflict at stake is her fault and he has done nothing wrong and hates when girls bitch at him for "no reason." He will always come crawling back because he is a horny prick and can not withstand the dispossession of one of his baes, because he has more than one that's for sure. Texting such a boy will consist of the girl carrying the conversation and the guy responding with short answers 10 or more minutes after the girl's response, but when she asks why he takes so long to answer it will be because he is "busy" but he promises he likes her. Boys like this are egotistical assholes who can not be trusted and are hard to get rid of because they say all the right things to get the girl back."

Jeez. So how do we irradicate these cold-hearted snakes?
>>
Dont give them sex and they will ignore you
>>
>>17118472
You can't get rid of us. We are the monster you created. If you women were worth more than the gaping hole between your legs, maybe just maybe us guys might be interested in more than just sex.

I could care less about being called a fuckboy. I play the game to win, not lose. Ive tried being a good guy and treating women like human beings. It has a 10% chance of working and a 90% chance of blowing up in my face.

If you are a girl of some value, fix the women around you and the guys you attract. Then you might find a non-fuckboy to be happy with.
>>
File: 1458235674919.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458235674919.png
55KB, 625x626px
fuckboys are easy to spot, just don't gravitate towards them

>>17118841
>>
>>17118841
back to /r9k/ with you

Just don't have sex with them OP, damn, it's not hard.

I do have a question though, OP. Am I a fuckboy if all I want is an fwb? Like I have no desire to get in a relationship, (just got out of a shitty 2 year one) I just want to have fun doing both hobbies and sleeping with cute girls.
>>
>>17118477
/thread

Just try to keep your legs closed, OP.
>>
>>17118841
Dude, but you're a virgin.
>>
>>17118472
>fuckboys

You honky motherfuckers ruin fucking everything.
>>
>>17118841
>we
lol you wish
>>
>>17118472
lol that entry sounds like sour grapes AF
>>
Why aren't you using the first definition of fuckboy that comes from urban dictionary? You aren't even using the second or third definition, you are using the SIXTH definition which barely received 10% of the approval of the first one.
>>
>>17119744
See, fuckboy came from the ebonic slang "fuck nigga", which just basically meant a punk, lame, whatever. Then white boys on 4chan started using it like fuccboi. Now white girls co opted it to mean the pseudo-chad that pumped and dumped them and broke their heart and made the term corny and lame
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.