[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush told me he liked me. I'm a virgin nerd and hes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1238349156_4.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1238349156_4.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
My crush told me he liked me. I'm a virgin nerd and hes an experienced cool guy. I'm ready to get some sexual experience before college but I'm still super self-conscious and kinda have a reputation of being shy.
It sounds like he wants to have sex with me. I'm not ready, I haven't even used tampons. But I've always wanted to give a guy a blowjob.

Is it okay if I tell him I only want to do oral?
How would you respond?
>>
*unzips pants*
blow away
>>
>>17117533
so it's okay? How do I introduce it?
>>
Oral is just as great as sex. I am pretty sure he won't mind. I guess just bring it up during the heavy petting or after the heavy petting?
>>
>>17117529
>But I've always wanted to give a guy a blowjob.

Fucking slut.
>>
At this point in life, who isn't a slut?
>>
>>17117529

if you want crush to evolve into relationship, now is the time to start leveling up your communication skills with him.
>>
>>17117586
We're both leaving for the military (different branches) and know we probably won't see each other again.
>>
>>17117596
Just do it. Make it a one night stand!
>>
I'd only do it if he's not just using you for an easy plowing. Honestly, as a good looking guy it was pretty easy to get shy girls in my bed. Be wary, OP. No need to rush sex, trust me.
>>
>>17117620
This, unfortunately girls like you are basically a target. Not to say you are, but generally speaking. Also you mention not seeing eachother again because of where you're going so...is this what you want then? There's no right or wrong answer i guess
>>
>>17117620
He probably is, but then, I'm just using him for experience. I don't really sex is anything special. It kinda just seems like a weight I need to get rid of.
>>
Practice first OP. You dont want to put your teeth on his junk (he doesn't want that either). Work on suppressing your gag reflex. The deeper you go down on the shaft, the better it feels. If you really want it to be good and you're confident he's clean, swallow. It's so much better.
>>
>>17117633
go for it then
>>
>>17117623
i guess it is what i want. I just don't want to go all the way if I'll probably never see him again.
>>
>>17117529
>crush
>"experienced cool" guy
>"sex doesn't mean anything to me xD"

feeling will get hurt, he'll pump n dump

just saying what'll happen
>>
>>17117663
Thats also a fear for me, to develop major feelings, which is why I don't want to go all the way. We both know we're pretty much never gonna see each other after graduation. We're both leaving for basic in mid-June
>>
>>17117633

I never responded to you, that was someone else. I understand that view but remember it's only the way you feel because you don't know any better.
>>
>>17117644

this..

>i guess it is what i want. I just don't want to go all the way if I'll probably never see him again.

.. doesn't jibe with this.

>>17117633
>. I don't really sex is anything special. It kinda just seems like a weight I need to get rid of.
>>
>>17117708
I don't think it's special, but I feel like I would probably want to still talk to whomever I did it with.
You're right though. I have a lot of conflicting feelings about this. I guess I'm trying to rationalize why do/don't want to go along with it. I don't know how to feel. I haven't even kissed a guy before.
>>
>>17117696
You're right i dont know any better.
>>
>>17117725

Mhm, so be safe about decisions like this. Can't help you more than this I think.
>>
OP I think you're too horny. Just calm down, try masturbating then think about it. You won't get any satisfaction from oral, just a stinky cock in your mouth that you need to salivate over for like 10 mins.
>>
>>17117786
Im not a horny person and i dont really masturbate cause im too afraid to anything in.
>>
File: 4565.png (7KB, 614x620px) Image search: [Google]
4565.png
7KB, 614x620px
>all the chads get the girls
>>
>>17117529
Yes, it's okay. If you're not ready, he needs to understand. Be honest by telling him that you need time

I personally would very much enjoy the fact my partner is willing to try new things.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.