[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get this off my chest, even anonymously. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Hidden.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
I want to get this off my chest, even anonymously. I don't know if I'm looking for advice but I'm new to 4chan and this seems like a place I could talk about this. I've never told anyone about this before so I still kinda nervous despite being anonymous.

I've had sexual relations with my younger sister for 15 years. I know some people here would call that a "win" but I've always felt incredibly bad about it, to the point where I thought that maybe I should of ended my life because of it. I feel as if I ruined her chance to have normal, loving sexual relationship with others she may care about one day. Just to be clear though, we both consented to it. I never touched her if she didn't feel like it.
>>
You'd be arrested and put in jail, if you ever told normal people.

She will one day. Enjoy your time free while you can
>>
>>17117089

This. I have extreme doubts she was of legal age to be engaging in these activities with you. You're right to feel bad, and it's going to catch up with you.
>>
Love is love, the bond between sibling is a love like no other. If you truly love her and she feels the same. Go to a state or cpuntry you can marry a relative, and make her a happy woman. She does not have to be your sister. You worry about ruining her chance to find true love with another man , but what if you are that man?
>>
It started when we were very young. She was 5 and I was 7 at the time. We would play games with each other often and one of the games was called "house" where we take a role and act it out (ie: father and daughter.) However one day while watching a romantic movie with our mother, the phone rang, She ran to get it during a part where a wedding was ending. The next scene started to play and it was a sexual one involving the bride and groom. It didn't show much. Just them making out, taking off the mans shirt then them in bed, both naked but covered. My mother was unaware this scene was playing as she was in the other room on the phone. She walked in while it was finishing and quickly turned it off after realizing what was happening.The next day we played "house" and decided to be husband and wife. A little into the game we decided to act out the scene from the movie thinking "It's what they're supposed to do" We got naked and lied in bed with each other for a few minutes. Nothing happened as neither of us knew anything was supposed to happen. However we started to get more and more playful as we were lying there naked. This only escalated from there over the next couple over years. It was through sheer dumb luck that we were never caught. We never tried to hide it.
After a few years though we started to realize it wasn't right and started to do it privately because we were getting some satisfaction from it. I wouldn't even call it sex then. As more time went by things started to get more intimate. We started doing it nearly every day. I think we both became addicted. I know I did and I hated how it controlled me. She's now 17 and I'm 20. We haven't had sex in about 6 months. I think she's done with it but she still teases the fuck out of me sometimes which annoys me despite being happy it seems like it's over.
>>
File: chesterbrownmatthew.gif (17KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
chesterbrownmatthew.gif
17KB, 460x459px
>>17117151
3 year discrepancy, bub.
>>
>>17117151
is she hot

post pics
>>
>>17117151
>15 years
>15+7= 22
>15+5=20

No 17

You're a creep for making up this story.
>>
I don't think you ruined her chance to have a normal, loving sexual relationship in the future. I think you are blaming yourself too much. You both equally consented, you are equally responsible, nobody was hurt and you've moved on. It's gonna be okay.
>>
>>17117108

I can guarantee neither of us feel like this. It just became a thing after awhile and we were both in it for the pleasure.
>>
>>17117169

Believe it or don't, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

>>17117172

Thank you. I feel like things are going to fine now. I still wish things could of been different. It's crazy how just one scene from a movie affect both our lives so drastically.
>>
Well since it's over, it's okay (?)
It was consenting, and she's almost an adult herself so it's not only your fault. I doubt it would have affected her more than it affected you, bearing in mind females 'mature' quicker than males (about 2 years earlier, but it depends on genes etc.). Do you guys actually have feelings for eachother? Also, have you tried talking to her about it? It might be too late now, since it's been 6mths since the last time.
>>
>>17117203
Why didn't you explain this math error?
>>17117169
>>
>>17117671
Yes we've talked about it before. It was usually just quick talks that didn't amount to much. Shortly before we stopped though, I asked if we could talk seriously about it and we did. We continued at a slow pace but it stopped about 3-4 months laters. Now I think we're done with it. Also no, we don't have much in the way of feeling towards each other.

>>17117714
Because it's just a small mistake. I was incredibly nervous while writing. I've never talked to anyone about this before.
>>
>>17117085
>>17117151
I'm glad you guys have managed to figure out how to not let sex control your lives, and while it'd be a bit weird, and certainly isn't legally sanctioned, I don't think either of you would deserve being called a bad person for this.

I'd keep it between you two, but I also think you've both moved in the right direction by breaking it off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.