[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been talking with a girl after one of my classes throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1456950938143.jpg (65KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456950938143.jpg
65KB, 500x250px
>been talking with a girl after one of my classes throughout the semester
>brought up going to school's art museum this past Tuesday
>got her number yesterday
>saw her in class again today and she seemed to be giving me the eyes
>talked to her after class (she left class before me and was waiting on a bench outside the building and waved at me so we talked)
>invited me to an underground noise concert thing
>went
>her roommate/friend came with her
>I rode the bus there because I don't have my car at uni
>she took her scooter with her roommate
>they decide to leave and ask if I'm going to stay longer
>told them that I was since they didn't seem like they were going to invite me
>girl tells me thanks for meeting her and good luck on my exams
>gives me a side hug (little awkward)
>go to the bathroom and head out
>they still aren't gone
>walk past them without acknowledging them (kinda embarrassed)
>they see me and say bye and I say bye too

What should I do now? I was thinking I'd wait until tomorrow to text her and see if she wants to go to the school's art museum Tuesday afternoon, but texting so soon might seem desperate.

Should I send her a text today? Or would that come across as desperate too?
>>
I can't believe I have to share a board with you.

Die.
>>
>>17116870
What did I do?
>>
>>17116866
Just text her what you told us. That you felt awkward and insulted she gave you a side hug and went to the bathroom without inviting you. Girls like honesty.
>>
>>17116878
fuck you
>>
>>17116888
I'm not gay. But I'm flattered.
>>
>>17116901
Come on anon, just try it. You never know, you might like it
>>
File: 1382163501197.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1382163501197.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
>>17116878
>Girls like honesty.
>>
Bump I guess
>>
>>17116866

It's over. You're way too beta, and her friends saw you being beta in front of her.
>>
Give it one more try, then give up.
>>
>>17116866
"Should I text her4? When should I text her?"

God, doesn't anybody actually speak to anybody face to face any more?

As you describe it, the night wasn't a real date. "My friend and I are going. Maybe you could meet us there." and then "We came separately and so we're leaving separately. See you soon."

You might have imagined something more, but there is no significance - good or bad - to how the evening worked.

Phone her or see her. Use your mouth to talk, as if you were a real live person, and invite her to the museum.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.