[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I help my boyfriend to stop being a beta cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: beta.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
How can I help my boyfriend to stop being a beta cuck?
>>
Are you saying you fuck guys and he gets enjoyment out of watching?
>>
>>17116037
You can't. Find a new boyfriend
>>
>>17116042
He doesn't enjoy it, he gets upset, but he doesn't do anything about it. He just kind of accepts it.
>>
>>17116052
Maybe you should stop being such a whore by fucking other guys in the first place?
>>
>>17116052
I'd try putting him into a life-or-death situation.

Also if you're cheating on him you're a terrible person.
>>
>>17116056
I suggested it as a joke to him originally, and he said yes. I'm not even that into it, the only reason I do it is because I want him to grow a backbone and tell me to stop.
>>
>>17116064
do the world a favor kill yourself
>>
>>17116064
That's pretty messed up. How does that scenario play out in your head anyway? Do you just expect the other guy to stop on command or do you also want your bf to fight the guy or some shit?
>>
>>17116069
Not even that. I want my boyfriend to tell me "no more sleeping with other men" at some point. At home, over the phone, in a restaurant, anywhere. Preferably not during the act itself because it would make things awkward.
>>
>>17116064
>guy has no backbone
>break his spirit down even further
>expect him to climb out of this pit by himself
Really don't understand what your thought process was here.
>>
>>17116073
I thought he'd have some balls but maybe he just doesn't.
>>
>>17116064
>I'm not even that into it, the only reason I do it is because I want him to grow a backbone and tell me to stop.
That's some really crappy logic there. You should be honest with your partner, not playing these fucking games.
>>
>>17116064
>tell me to stop
im supposing you're an adult. you should be able to stop without someone telling you to
>>
>>17116099
I know I can stop anytime. I just want him to man up first.
>>
>>17116106
>I know I can stop anytime
if you cared about him you would have never started to sleep around to begin with. just get yourself a new bf that "has balls" you clearly dont care about your current bf
>>
>>17116113
If I didn't care about him I wouldn't be with him. I care about him greatly.
>>
>>17116071
Sounds like you're so far into it you wouldn't stop unless he threatened to hit you or something extreme like that. After what I've read, I don't think you'd stop if he said "h-hey, I-i'd really like it if y-you stopped s-s-sleeping around".

>>17116106
Again, this doesn't sound healthy for a relationship.
>>
>>17116116
>greatly
Take a look in the fucking mirror. Most normal, decent people go out of their way not to hurt strangers, and yet you're doing this to your bf? Either you're trolling or you're a borderline sociopath.
>>
>>17116116
if you cared about him you wouldnt cheat on him. you're obviously hurting him and you dont care
>>
>>17116037
for all you guys out there that thought cuckoldry was a man thing you must understand it began as a woman thing.
>>
>>17116071
even if he did it wouldn't be the end of it. You would continue to test him occasionally
>>
>>17116137
Not at all. I'll be quite relieved not to have to trawl for guys any more.

>>17116123
>>17116124
He's the one making it worse than it has to be. I'm giving him a golden opportunity to showcase his masculinity, to take charge of our relationship.
>>
>>17116064
Kek, I don't know who to be more sorry for, you or your beta bf
>>
>>17116143
>He's the one making it worse than it has to be
No, you're the one cheating. He's not doing anything. Just look for someone more "masculine" and end his pain. If you cared about him you would leave him alone
>>
>>17116143
yes you will. You don't even have to go through with the fucking now. You could just tell him you are and go shopping.

If he puts his foot down and things settle down and you become bored again or believe he pussies out over something you will pull this power play again.
>>
>>17116143
No matter what happens, this will end badly for you. If he "mans up" and tells you to stop, do you really think you could ever have a healthy, normal relationship? And no matter what, anyone and everyone who knows about your cheating or what you put him through will think you're trash. I would wager that even the men fucking you would never consider a proper relationship with you, despite what hey might say. People don't like cheaters, and you'll find yourself surprised at how many people will be completely disgusted with you as a human being when they find out.
>>
>>17116155
>>17116151
Why are you making this about me? It's about him. I'm confident in my actions.
>>
>>17116162
because it is about you. You made the decision, you set the rules, you are doing it and can stop and start anytime
>>
You're still a cheater

No reason what the point behind it is its stupid and you should just bresk up and return to fucking others
>>
>>17116165
If I stop now without him doing anything, he doesn't benefit.
>>
>>17116170
what a saint, sleeping around for the sake of your boyfriend. kek
>>
>>17116170
Goddamn, are you that delusional? How would it help him? Trust me, just because he's not an asshole doesn't mean he isn't feeling the same as any other man. Frankly, if he's a really good dude, he may be sucking up his own feelings for your benefit, especially if he thinks you need to do this to be happy. Give me any reason why he would be a better person for insisting you stop, and if you can, give me a reason why anyone should think you're in any way a decent person.
>>
/adv/ is the easiest board to troll.
>>
>>17116064

The scenario where he grows a back bone is where he leaves your manipulating whore ass.

Otherwise you are just crushing a weak minded individual even further, trying to mold him to your liking.

I feel pity for your man and disgust for you.
>>
>this thread
10/10 if troll
8/10 if copy pasta
if real you're a manipulative cunt that gives women bad reputations
>>
>>17116037
this is some low tier bait
>>
Sounds like your boyfriend has a deficiency in his testosterone levels.

You should get the guy you're sleeping with to fuck him in the ass, add in some extra juice.
>>
File: 3e45c64f3ae.jpg (42KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
3e45c64f3ae.jpg
42KB, 553x484px
>>17116248
>>
>>17116248
I don't think you can transfer testosterone like that.

Or that semen contains significant amounts of testosterone.
>>
push the thing on another level, start flirting in front of him, suck a cock or two in front of him, get fucked in front of him.
Maybe he'll react, if he don't, well then, time to change bf, and to stop cheating like a cheap whore too.
>>
>>17116037
Despite the fact that this thread is a giant fucking troll, it seems like a great opportunity to learn just how deep a woman's "shit testing" goes. And considering what I've put up with for women, I would eager that this kind of scenario isn't incredibly far from reality either.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.