[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you get noticed on dating sites? I'm investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1457059725250.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457059725250.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
How the fuck do you get noticed on dating sites?
I'm investing time and some money on this shit and barely get profile views, let alone any girl replying to my messages
what the fuck? I'm not even completely ugly
>>
>>17115702
Which site?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x195px
Contrary to what you may think there's more to attraction then appearance. Your seemingly intense need to find someone itself can be a major turn off
>>
Dating sites are pretty tricky. You have to understand that for every girl there's probably 20 guys, and the girls are swamped with messages daily.
>>
>>17115706
Than*
>>
>>17115707
>for every girl there's probably 20 guys
plus 10 other guys pretending to be girls.
>>
>>17115715
>plus 10 other guys pretending to be girls.
Also an additional 8 guys who think they're girls
>>
>>17115721
plus 80-95%% of the girls are just fake profiles set up by the dating site to make it look like a place where you might actually get a date.
>>
>>17115702

How about you just meet people the old fashioned way?

I'm not gonna completely knock off online dating, cause I met some good friends on there, but the girls on there are looking for super model alpha males. Not all of them, but most of them are, and 99.9% of the male population don't meet the standards some of these women have set. I would know, since I've seen girls actually criticize male profiles in real time.
>>
>>17115706
Do you know how to read or just never been in a dating site? First thing you see is soneones photo. Even before the profile
>>
>>17115704
tinder, okcupid
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 1274x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 1274x1000px
>>17115771
Well I don't visit dating sites, or really any social media sites or anything for that matter. I honestly have no idea how it works. Seems pretty shallow though doesn't it? I was under the assumption they matched up and got to read information about each other.

Then again, how could it not be shallow. All they see is some guy they'd never even think about dating with no chance of getting to know him or see him in action in 3d space

OP ever considered finding girls irl? Lowering your standards?
>>
>>17115702
Link profile. Also:
>time and some money on this shit
>money
Kek.
>>
Haha ugly xDDDDD
>>
post a silly photo of you with a dragon dildo in your mouth. that may get you some attention.
>>
>>17115879
you could also be cross eyed and throwing a peace sign.
>>
>>17115782
>Seems pretty shallow though doesn't it? I was under the assumption they matched up and got to read information about each other.

Wouldn't that be great. But online dating is pretty much ranking people by looks 99% of the time.
>>
ok so online dating is rigged against guys. That's fine. So what do we do about it? How do we get around the problem? Are there tricks or hacks we can use on the sites to get a better advantage? Should we just avoid online sites and focus on real life dating?
>>
>>17115920

>How do we change nature?
>>
>>17115935
All of human history is changing nature
>>
>>17115935
>reading comprehension
>>
>>17115945

I don't see how tinder is any different from how things have always worked, except in this case you get to be rejected by thousands of women instead of the ones from your town.

>>17115946

You can't get a better advantage cause the odds are stacked against you in every way.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.