[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (4).jpg (9KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9KB, 263x191px
I want to go to college but I don't have any idea where to begin.
How does college work?
Is it similar to high school?
How do I know what classes to take?
Where do I sign up?
I honestly don't know how any of it works. Any help and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
>>
Is college entirely the same as University for burgers?
I am in University in Germany and could give advice
>>
Go to the open house, you'll have a guided tour of the campus and buildings. It is similar to high school in the sense that you have classes to go to, essays to write, etc etc.

The classes you end up taking depends on what you decide to study in. I took Social Sciences so I did a wide variety of things. You can also usually pick complementary classes to fill in your schedule.

You sign up by applying to the college of your choice in the program you picked.
>>
>>17115296
So if I want to be an architect what classes should I take?
Also how do I get help paying for college?
>>
>>17115328
Which country god damn
>>
>>17115381
The U.S
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.