[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so lately ive learned about my exes sex past.. she said she never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20150818_222755 (1).jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150818_222755 (1).jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
so lately ive learned about my exes sex past.. she said she never fucked anyone else but me without a condom but when we first started dating she had chlamydia. Whatever, she fucked 11 guys before me and she was 15 when we started dating, 18 now. i am 19 and she said she was fucking someone every week. lately ive become less attached to her and i now see her as a fuck toy. we are fwb now but we cuddle and shit and i see her like every day. i just go to her house get her to smoke weed with me i go inside and fuck her she makes me food and after that i leave. she changed her phone password a couple of days ago bc i deleted pics of a guy that she said she liked on there. but she swears they didnt do anything and wont. im kind of expecting her to fuck some faggot or something and i want to know
>>
- if she does fuck someone what i should do

1) cut her off and never talk again
2) cry and beg her to stop
3) take her in the woods and rape her and bend her over my car and rip her clothes off, spit on her slut pussy and fuck her until shes crying. my dick is 7.5 inches and it hurts her (shes 4'11). I want to tell her stuff like "you like me fucking that slut pussy" "whos my little fucking whore"
while i ram her pussy
>>
we dated for 3 years, and the first month i was a virgin until i fucked her, but before that she dumped me and fucked some shrip dick faggot the next day.. i got back w her only bc she fucked me and took my v. but a year after i met a 34 yr old bbw (300+) and she was my fwb for 6 months while i was dating the other girl. i thought of it as revenge. so ive fucked two girls but my friend thinks shes my only 1.
>>
>>17114786
Break up with her.

Seriously, the mental anguish you'll go through while she sits there with her fermenting vagina looking around as if she doesn't know what's going on...

Seriously, once a woman's sexuality makes her man concerned, you can never unconcern the man. I'm sorry, you have to kill her.

Don't kill her but for real sounds like she has a tenancy for lying, and for fucking a whole lot of guys. Not GF material and not waifu material.
>>
>>17114799
i knew from the start she wouldnt b waifu material. i feel the only way i can get over this is to fuck 10+ girls. but ive fucked her the longest over anyone else. so i guess she has the most experience w me.
>>
>>17114799
which is where my fantasy came from. she wants to slut around i deserve to treat her like a piece of meat and nothing else.
>>
Wow, you're a nutter OP and so's ur gf
>>
She isn't going to stop banging guys and you'll never catch up to her tally no matter how much you try. She's going to get passed around until about 25 or so and that's usually when they've had enough dick to settle down with a beta rich male that will fund them for the rest of their life .
>>
>>17114801
Coming from a guy who was in a very similar position, don't go around fucking women left and right. I did that, got my body count up to 15 before getting a dreadful call from #9 that she had/gave me chlamydia. Normally treatment is easy, but since I was spinning 4 plates at the time there was no chance I was getting cured any time soon. I went on darknet and ordered the antibiotic treatment, gave it to 3/4 girls telling them it was vitamins lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.