[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help !!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: royal-tenenbaums.jpg (179KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
royal-tenenbaums.jpg
179KB, 1000x638px
Guys, so here is the thing...
I met a girl online ( on OKC) she really showed interest, and we've been talking for 3 days ( she even asked I if had sleep well and all of this kind of stuff, the conversation was flowing really nice)
Well... I told her I need to ask a few more things, she replied :
"Oh, I'm so curious now !!"
I asked her number, and she didn't reply anymore...
Actually she barely enter on OKC anymore...
I even asked her I she was ok, but no reply or whatsoever...
What should I do ??
>>
She probably found someone she liked more. Sorry, but that's a biproduct of dating sites. Each girl is going to have 20+ messages a day from other guys the same time you're talking to her.
>>
>>17113888
Dayum sorry, second what ^^^ that guy said. Theres plenty of girlies out there.. Atleast one has to be less of a bitch than the others
>>
Forget about it and move on, you're wasting time thinking you had some kind of connection
>>
Oh never thought this kinda of stuff would be so cruel..but thanks dude !
>>
Yep, Guess you guys are right, maybe there's nothing else to do to "solve" this...thanks guys !
>>
>>17113888
probably wanted someone to vent to online or wasnt sure if she was attracted to u
>>
Be happy you found out after 3 days, shit could be worse
>>
>>17113888

so you've been talking for 3 days and she doesn't respond immediately and you already assume the worst? damn dude she's got a life outside of okc, chill
>>
Her last message was like 14 days ago dude,then she just enter yesterday for 5 mins and nothing. Not a reply or whatsoever...I thought it was really weird, isn't it ?
>>
>>17114508
It's not weird at all. It means she doesn't want to pursue things further with you anymore.

Just move on to another girl
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.