[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Severely uncomfortable with being black.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I honestly really dislike being black /adv/. It makes me feel like shit. I consider myself a good person but my blackness always seems to make things weird or harder for me.

For example, it limits me in dating. I could speak to a woman whom I like and not ask her out because I fear she would never date a black guy or her parents would approve.

I am also nervous about my hobbies. I love playing warhammer table top but I feel nervous and jittery because I am often the only black guy in any of my hobbies. I just fear people thinking I am strange.

I hate being reminded I am black. I feel so like... Strange in my own skin. I dont want trouble. I just want to feel as confident as everyone else. Especially in dating.

My confidence is really bad. I assume the worst in almost everything. I need help.
>>
>>17112932
You should be dating black girls. Unless, you're racist?
>>
>>17112937
I am open to dating whoever. I don't have a particular preference of race. In fact I am more concerned about health. I would want to date a woman who is not obese or a smoker.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 800x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 800x257px
>>17112937
This guy is an ass, you're not racist if you don't date black girls..
>>17112932
I actually don't know what to say but to build confidence for yourself. Being black in times like these should suck when you have a bunch of black people making you look bad because they find any excuse they can to loot.

I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't care what other people think and you should date girls you like. And be careful coming to 4chan for this stuff... /pol/ will have you believe you should be gassed for existing.

I don't know what else to say, I don't really have that experience
>>
>>17112947
It would be easier for YOU in the long run and short run to date inside your race. They know what it's like to be black, so do you. It's at least one commonality off the bat.

>>17112953
You are a smelly ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 600x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 600x189px
>>17112976
You're a whore!
>>
>>17112990
You're a cocctdynia.
>>
>>17112953
>muh /pol/ boogeyman!

OP, I'm what most people would call a racist. I love being an Englishman and I'm very proud of my race & heritage. I think there are too many foreigners in western nations and mass deportation would ultimately be a good thing. There are biological differences between races and it is definitely not "skin deep".

All that being said, you need to be proud of being Black. Blacks aren't inferior - we are all made in the image and likeness of God. You have a rich culture and history, but you just aren't aware of it, presumably because you live in a majority White country. Do some research into the history of Africa, it's really very interesting. Especially Ethiopia! It's important that we all love who we are and where we come from. Martin Luther King was a fool and he led African-Americans down the wrong road. Malcolm X was the true spiritual leader for your people. Black nationalism is a beautiful thing, embrace it!
>>
File: 29042.jpg (23KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
29042.jpg
23KB, 480x309px
>>17113024
>I love being an Englishman

Ok, Nigel.
>>
Sounds like you're racist against yourself unfortunately. I come from the street itself so I've learned multiculturalism quiet well. Just let it go man, there's going to be actual racist out there, so fucking what. I find that most people that call me white boy, cracker, tend to be less intelligent than another man I can have a conversation with who won't bring up skin color.

Same should go with you, any time you hear someone mention the color of your skin, disregard them. They're too stupid to look past the color of your skin.
>>
>>17112932
>I love playing warhammer table top but I feel nervous and jittery because I am often the only black guy in any of my hobbies. I just fear people thinking I am strange.
desu warhammer players are probably a far smaller minority than blacks, so it would be a more significant aspect of your character. I doubt they think you're that strange.
Dunno about dating though.
>>
>>17113084
The only thing you've learned is how to be proud of standing up out of the mud. Don't give advice to people with the sole qualification of having had a shit upbringing, please.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 800x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 800x253px
>>17113024
>nationalism
OP really don't listen to this guy. MLK had it right, being militant and nationalist is stupid. It's stupid to take pride in something you have no control of. Take pride in your own achievements (to a point)
>>
Dating feels impossible for me because I think I am basically just a white guy except black. Why would a girl bother with me and risk stigmas when she could just date a full white guy?
>>
>>17113134
What happens when you mix dirt with dirt? More dirt. Water with water? More water. Dirt and Water? You get mud. It's better to stick with your own kind.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 800x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 800x255px
>>17113134
You have a wrong view of it all. If you are an interesting person who (whom?) girls feel attraction to for looks, character, intelligence, confidence whatever they may go out with you.

Try girls that aren't shallow and who are into black guys, whatever race they may be. Your chances are taken down by the fact that most americans are white and generally they like to date people who are also white given they were raised by a white family with mostly white friends. You probably have a higher chance of scoring black chicks by default but keep on looking. All girls are different, only some are shallow enough to care about what their parents would think and would let that keep them from going out with you

Anyway good luck, not sure if I'm any help at all
>>
>>17113134

Everyone should date within their own race anyway. Miscegenation ultimately destroys cultures, histories and ethnicities. Not to mention that mixed children almost always suffer terribly from severe identity issues.
>>
>>17113141
>caring about your family and respecting their opinions is shallow

>>17113125
>it's stupid to love your culture, ancestors and people

This is the result of Jewish influence. These sorts of opinions are mainstream in the White-middle class and are the reason we are dying out as a people globally.

Don't let this happen to you OP. Preserve your heritage!
>>
I play 40k and warmahordes. I will tell you from experience, wargamers don't give a shit about your race or religion. Just have good hygiene, its good to just get a game in.
>>
>>17113143
forget it. self hating blacks, usually guys, look for any excuse to date outside their race. They don't think about how hard life will be for their children. Pure selfishness but they always like to make out that they are the victim.
>>
>>17113157
I said it was stupid to take pride in these things, not that you can't love your people and take an interest in your culture and history.

Caring about your family and respecting their opinions is certainly important, but if a girl truly likes him she can stand up for herself and hopefully her parents to trust her and her selection. Shallow may not be the right
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1096x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1096x357px
>>17113192
Word>>17113157
>jewish influence
>dying out as a people globally
A lot to prove there. Care to?
>>
>>17113134

>white

First of all, you're a proper person, not a white boy, not an Oreo, not whatever else they call people these days.

You're problems aren't your race, your problems come from your non existent self esteem and self-hatred in which you're using the "black guy$ scapegoat for. You gotta realize there are successful people of all ages, races, genders and physical needs. I've seen some ugly people in my life. I mean break a mirror ugly, and they are happy and successful. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself, and just do what you enjoy. Without being a detriment to others.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 499x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 499x244px
>>17113192
>>17113199
On taking pride for things you can't control, think about things such as taking pride in being born beautiful or with great hair. That means you derive deep satisfaction from your genes, which you have no control of. Same goes for taking pride in what happens to be the culture of wherever you were born or whatever race you have.

The thing is, it implies nothing about your character but you still feel great about it. Often times this is to cope with feeling inadequate or underachieving in life. Why not make something of yourself and feel good about that? Feel good about your achievements and all you accomplished in life and all you have contributed, not what people who have come before you have contributed.

In short, don't ride on the greatness of things you were no part of but happened to be born into
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x190px
>>17113218
A lot of grammar mistakes, I should get back to work
>>
>>17113199

There really is no point in going into the Jewish problem in this thread, it will only derail it and you don't seem like the type that would ever take it to heart anyway.

>dying out as a people globally
This one should be obvious, really, but okay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pzPp1Q2ew
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
http://sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_12_14/World-s-Caucasian-populations-in-decline/

I'm sure we could both dig up more, but that will do for starters.
>>
>>17113234
You sound like an insecure neck beard.
>>
>>17113238
You got me!
>>
>>17113244
I know your types. Even though you think differently of yourself.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.