[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

I just kind of asked a girl if she wants to be my GF.

She said she would be after the exams, because right now her mental state is fucked and relationships would only add to stress.

Is this actually legit or am I completely fucked here? And if so should I try to get the truth from her?
>>
We had some sexual activities like BJ, HJ..

She said she likes me multiple times.

Exams dont start for like 20 more days or so.

Some context, ask me if you need anything else.
>>
If she really liked you she would be your girlfriend now, just move on and ignore her.
>>
>>17112533
Fuck.. this one hurts like a brick to the face.
>>
>>17112536
Sorry but it seems like she's just making an excuse to not say no to your face. It sucks but if a girl beats around the bush or isn't upfront with a yes or no, than its probably no.
>>
>>17112542
A no to the face would be better than leaving me wondering and hoping... would just fucking ask her as soon as she comes online about everything and thats that.
>>
>>17112533
>>17112542
Yeah this anon doesn't really know what he's talking about.

Girls are crazy man, sometimes you've got to take them at face value - even as confusing as that seems, it's probably reflective of how confused they are in their heads.

Wait until after exams are over and see what happens. Don't hold out for it, if it happens, it's a good thing, if it doesn't it doesn't. If she wants this she'll come to you, you've just got to Be Yourself - shine, be the best you can be and if she wants to be with you then she will be with you.

Just give her time, don't write shit off because some jaded anon told you shit was fucked. Just be guarded, don't be hopeful, just be prepared for all eventualities - if good things happen, they're nice surprises.
>>
>>17112523
meh, i think she has a legit reason for not committing to a relationship right now. exams are stressful. for the past few weeks i have shut more or less everyone out of my life so i can concentrate on studying and shit
>>
>>17112529
probably depends on the country.. exams have already started here, england here btw
>>
>>17112549
Don't message her about it, don't crowd her, give her space. Just be a good friend and be the best you can be around her.
>>
>>17112523
Girl here, I could tell something like this and mean it, but I'm nearly autistic with zero experience, so it shouldn't count.
Smart party girls get fucked and wasted any time during exams, so the answer heavily depends on her personality.
Are exams important for her? Did she study enough throughout the semester? Will she hang out with other people now? etc
Maybe she has some personal stressful issues (not getting over past relationships/problems with the family/money).

Ok, OP, if she hangs out with other people and not you during these 20 days, she is bullshitting.
>>
>>17112550
Being OP's girlfriend literally adds not stress in her life, maybe she won't be able to hangout a lot of do couple stuff until exams are over. But committing to another person and being their girlfriend adds no stress or anything negative to her life. If she wanted to be OP's girlfriend she would of said yes but added that she'll be kinda busy until exams are over.
>>
>>17112575
>literally adds not stress

Except she'll have to text somebody and keep a conversation with them, be expected to hang out with them, worry about how she's unable to be more attentive during finals.

OP as someone currently going through finals with a bf, I could definitely see why people would want to hold off on officially being a couple. Especially if she really stresses out over finals.
>>
>>17112584
All she has to say is that she'll be busy until finals are over, she can still be OP's girlfriend. I'm going through finals too, that doesn't mean I can't text people. OP's girl will be texting people all day long I'm sure.
>>
>>17112584

The thing it's not about hanging out with people.

She said her mental place is fucked right now, I don't know the details, but "she wants to be my GF " when everything is chill after the exams.

I personally think she is bullshit and is just playing me or doesn't want to say no to my face and Im 99% sure I should just ask her about it ASAP, because giving someone false hope is even more fucked up than saying no.
>>
This is a very bad sign, unless she literally is one of those rare people who lock themselves in during exams chances are she just doesn't like you that much.

Continue living normally like you would if she had said no and then take it as a positive surprise if she messages you after exams.
>>
>>17112593
Normally I'm a chill person. When finals come around, the stress makes me very not chill. My bf and I often get into little fights around finals time because of it. Don't assume the worst in people or try to read her mind.
>>
Ask again after the exams. If she gives you another excuse it means she's not interested. Don't pursue her any longer.
>>
>>17112594
Again it's not about the exams.

She said her mental place is fucked in general.. exams, relationships everything would add up and wouldn't help, she said she would still hang out etc..

This is why I am asking, this situation is completely fucked and I think asking her is the best option.
>>
>>17112608
If a girl is telling you her mental state is fucked up, get away quick. That's a huge red flag that she's crazy.
>>
>>17112608
The answer is still the same, you wait till the turbulence fades and presume no until she says something else.
>>
>>17112620
What if I messaged her about it ?

To ask if she actually means no so I can stop thinking about her as soon as fucking possible.
>>
>>17112632
If it was me that's what I would do just because I hate when girls are upfront or they just drop hints. But doing that may make you come off as needy or desperate and it could change her view on you. So it's risky.
>>
>>17112640
Whoops, I hate when girls aren't upfront
>>
>>17112523
Okay i have exams in 20 days and if a girl told me she likes me i would date her yeah but in 10 days i would ignore her so i can give this year in full

I did it to my last gf and she understood as engineering can be hard

Just give her time
My sister needs weeks to prepare and she told a guy to wait and after it it was all fine
>>
Thanks for replies, will post updates after I message her today.
>>
>>17112760
No fucking don't message her, just leave her, please, if you message her you'll crowd her. You're forcing a confrontation - she's much more likely to reject you now.

Fucking message her if you want but you're going to kill this if you do
>>
>>17112773
Fuck it, I messaged her but then just said I thought I left my headphones in her car..

Won't give a fuck about this now and will just see what happens.
>>
>>17112836
reminder to take everything /adv/ says with a grain of salt

literal retards can post here
>>
>>17112523
if her mental state is truly fucked, you may be biting the bullet here by not pursuing her further. daring girls with mental issues can be a total nightmare if you aren't prepared for it.
>>
>>17112533
Idk dude exams are stressful as shit especially for upper classmen. It's not the best time to enter a new relationship with the stress, studying, final projects, ect
>>
>>17112836
RIP. Don't be needy next time.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 432x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 432x250px
Update.

Literally asked her if I left my headphones in her car today, then she kind of started a conversation.

>Asks me where I am
>Im alone at cinema parking lot stealing wifi, smoking and just relaxing alone at night
>said that to her
>what are you doing there alone
>I just need fresh air after today
> why is that?
It's not lost yet anon, don't take everything so literally

are you fucking kidding me ? is she just playing me right now for extra attention or does she genuinely think we can be together after a month or so, cause I sadly don't think so based on her actions.
>>
>>17113067
How the fuck was I being needy you faggot
>>
>>17113086
Because you can't give her any fucking space and you're jumping down her throat. Just give her space and time, don't overthink this shit.
>>
>>17112533
I said that to my current boyfriend of 1.5 years when he asked me out. Well, guess how that turned out after all...
>>
>>17113072
>is she just playing me right now for extra attention or does she genuinely think we can be together after a month or so, cause I sadly don't think so based on her actions.

don't ask yourself these questions because you don't have to. ok? you are a pussy slayer and have options or fake it till you make it. don't waste your time, keep moving. start working on an other babe. feels are an atavism.
don't become so fucking needy, girls hate that. they have a hard time figuring out why they should like you when no other girl does.
>>
>>17113091
I literally pulled out and didn't say anything to her at all cause I realized that would be stupid, how the fuck was I being needy if I wasn't.

She was the one who started the convo not me.

At any point, I'll just hang with my friends till the festival season begins here so fuck it, if it works out it does if it doesn't, well I am losing hope anyway.
>>
>fuck it, if it works out it does if it doesn't
finally
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.