[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he /adv/ i finally feel fucking stable for once. all day every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (328KB, 1339x1758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 1339x1758px
he /adv/

i finally feel fucking stable for once. all day every day i have been eating avocados, salads, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, drinkig lots of green tea, having dark chocolate here and there as well as takinng care of my skin. i also take collagen supplementa.

i finally feel like i am reapecting myself and i love and honor my physical body. thank you Lord for helping me overcome this huge struggle. When I felt the most weak, I eat the healthiest foods that were within my reach to pick myself back up and regain strength.

this whole ordeal happened after a pathetic fuckboy rejected me. but as a stronger woman i can confidently say i dont give two fucks about that loser. i have myself, my healthy beautiful body with beautiful skin. i lost 5 pounds, i look radiant and glowing. guys at school are noticing me and i feel like a beautiful woman. i am so glad that the nasty fuck boy is out of my life. i feel purified after respecting my body this much, and purifying my mind from nasty thoughts. i will continue to do this as long as i can and NEVER seek the approval of some random fuckboy. i approve of myself and hold myself in high regard. i will never let some nasty guy put his filthy hands on me ever fucking again.

i have been standing up and picked myself up after being kicked to the ground. i feel proud as ever. i attribute this to eating healthy and de stressing/not giving a fuck about things that dont matter. ie purifying my mind.
>>
bump sorry for typos i posted this usng my phone
>>
Why the fuck are you bumping this? You aren't asking for advice.
>>
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't type like that.
If I were you, just don't date. Focus on yourself and your career.
>>
>>17111475
What advice do you need?
>>
>>17111475
You /adv/ guys should be grateful someone like this posts.

OP, I do commend you for the leaps and bound you have made to improve yourself, just like to remind you though that you should take responsibility for your actiojns as much as possible - control what you can, and don't worry about what you cant control. Remember though - that "pathetic fuckboy" is a person who you chose to have a short term relationship with, therefore some part of you must have wanted him - and you must accept responsibility for this to move on.

You can improve a lot more when you accept responsibility for your current situation in life - if you think its others fault, then you give away your power (ie. "Once they change, I will be fine"), whereas you have much more power if you accept your responsibility for where you are in life (ie. "Once I change, I will be fine").

Accepting responsibility is tough initially, but the rewards are great.
>>
Write back when you find the next fuxkboi bf.
>>
>>17111475
Treating your gullible self better after the 'emotional' rollercoaster of fucboi issues affecting your hambeast life

>I have no respect for you
>>
>>17111530
+1
>>
Nice nice
>>
>>17111530
bless you anon, what an answer

this thread is so aids it goes from being obvious b8 to probably some nasty retard wrote this for real
>>
You cute. You have a nice figure and look in decent shape right now and im sure you will be fully in shape in no time.
>>
>>17111475
>i have been eating avocados, salads, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, drinkig lots of green tea, having dark chocolate here and there

Okay.
>>
Wat advice do you require? Not being nasty just dont think ur on the right page?
>>
>>17111475
>fuck boy

You rich, suburban white kids ruin everything.
>>
>>17111475
>I will NEVER seek approval from fuck boy again!
>boys at school are starting to notice me!

Can't you be satisfied with your own self image? Why do you have to have validation to feel good about yourself?
>>
>>17113255

Basically this. OP is a fag.
>>
>>17111475
Are those the sprays you use after taking big messy dumps?
>>
>>17113258
This ain't even the first time I've heard this shit. Its like white girls listen to rap and are all like "Fuckboy? Oh, that must mean a dude who just wants to fuck! What an asshole a guy like that is!"

Bitch, thats every rapper you listen to! You really think they making up new insults for the shit half they bars are literally about? This is why you gonna end up a single mother with a baby that don't fit no place and how the rest of us gonna end up saddled with another Drake.
>>
>>17111507
White knight somewhere else fgt
>>
>>17113263
nigger that is a single spray
do you not understand mirrors
>>
>>17111475
BAIT by a guy.

I want to see this bitch in 20 years after 2 kids. Trust me she'll get fat.
>>
>>17113243
This is made-up shit by a fuckboy with a rich fantasy life.
>>
What the hell is a "fuckboy"?
>>
>>17114711

Prison slang for a male rape victim (synonym of 'prison bitch' essentially) that feminists picked up from Black Twitter and twisted into a general purpose insult against men without noticing the irony
>>
where women like these hide?

daym.
>>
>>17111475
That you op?

Lets fuck
>>
>>17114930
In bathrooms.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.