[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am early twenties femboy and my college teacher is in late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bp-au01dec-large.jpg (219KB, 1374x1759px) Image search: [Google]
bp-au01dec-large.jpg
219KB, 1374x1759px
I am early twenties femboy and my college teacher is in late 40s. She has called me squishy while giving me a big smile. She has rubbed my shoulders multiple times when she walks around class. Do you think she is interested in me or is just being very nice since I am a shy outcast.

What think?
>>
>>17111409
Probably just being weird, some people are just like that, they like to touch other people. I used to have a boss who always used to touch my back (both females) and I sort of just accepted that she was like that, no harm done.
>>
>>17111423
I had a boss touch my ass but it was just him being old fashioned.

He took me out to fancy dinners but I had to stop going because he would get mad because I wouldn't go to a motel with him after. Lol he's such a nice guy. How could I accept a free mktel stay, he already bought me dinner!

What a nice friendly boss
>>
>>17111426
You're obviously not serious and you're just trying to mock me, so I'll point out the fact that I was also friends with my boss and I didn't feel it was that weird.

If OP is uncomfortable, tell her or avoid contact with her.
>>
>>17111429
What do you mean by weird?
>>
>>17111442
I'm an introvert so I think social contact is pretty weird and foreign to me, but I've been working on that and according to my work friends she did the same. It's not like she was some 50 male doing it, that would be wrong. But as far as her intentions went they were just frendly.
>>
>>17111451
How do you feel comfortable with sex ?
>>
>>17111455
That's irrelevant
>>
Nah man.

I'm almost late 20s, I met this woman who's in her mid 40s. She's a beauty. Anyways, we met under circumstances in which she needed help with some stupid shit and I just happened to be the only person around willing to even look at it. From there on we hang out a lot and we know each other pretty well, she sucks my dick figuratively in front of everyone; I'm pretty introverted and I'm not exactly loud so it's difficult for me to make friends and all, but it is thanks to her that people think I'm a good person.

I'm not.

Anyways, with the treatment she gave me for more than a year anyone would say "oh hey, she digs you hard" but the truth is she's not into young guys. She just happens to be pretty fond of me.

I mean this is not to turn you down or anything but that's not exactly the signal. Hell I also had some old teacher treat me with smiles and act like a cunt to everyone else. Everyone else. Not shitting you. Man I was lucky to get better scores up the fucking wazoo.
>>
>>17111476
Sounds a lot like my situation. I have stayed late during class and really nothing happened she just talked about some movies and stuff. I think it's just a friendly thing too now.
>>
>>17111487
In the beginning of the year she was making a joke about older women having their boobs sag then looked at me as she was laughing.
Another time she also came over to talk to me and started adjusting her hair maybe it was preening. I also talked to her once and she had started rubbing her legs. Today it was just us two and she dropped something then when she bent down to pick it up she pointed her butt sorta towards me. Maybe this all is just a coincidence but I can hope :o
>>
>>17111501
Just don't give up on that ass.

I'm friends with her and all, doesn't seem like I have a chance with her but for instance:

-I go shopping with her frequently, sometimes we go buy lingerie, she "tries" (on top of her clothes, mind you) some of it and asks me if I like it
-She pays for my drinks most of the time, even though I keep trying to sneak by and pay myself (I seriously feel like a piece of shit for this, but she gets mad at me if I tell her not to)
-She's "done" with guys but when it comes to me she makes an exception
-The only people who can visit her home from time to time, as I understand, are her kids, her best female friend and me
-She always says I'm like a son to her and she will treat me like that, so my christmas present to her was some crappy mug that said something like "this mug belongs to the best mom". Thought it'd be pretty cringy and a complete mistake, ended up getting the best hug ever in my life.
>>
>>17111519
Yeah I hear you. I think she looks at me more like a son as well although in your situation it sounds a lot more like she is interested in you with the lingerie :O
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.