[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the main reasons as to why females cheat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1462135024452.jpg (66KB, 403x536px) Image search: [Google]
1462135024452.jpg
66KB, 403x536px
what are the main reasons as to why females cheat?
>>
When they feel ignored, petty revenge
>>
>>17111124
Cause they're women and retarded
>>
>>17111124
Femanon here,
it's not always females, males do it too, I know of plenty of men who have cheated on there girlfriends (myself included). We're both equal to blame.
>>
>>17111219
Girls cheat 75% more often
>>
>>17111219
But yes like has been said, when someone cheats it's because there is some aspect that they're not happy with in their relationship.
>>
>>17111223
Because some of them are complete idiots, but that statistic doesn't seem very backed up in my opinion
>>
File: 1450094433199.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
1450094433199.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
>>17111124
imo, attraction. they get horny and feel dissatisfied with their current partner.
but also like personality attraction. they get bored of the person they're with and want something new and exciting.
these are they type of women who typically jump from guy to guy, never finding any sort of contentment
also, love addiction. addicted to that rush of falling in love and such. but also the comfort/love that comes from a long term relationship.
thus the cheating
>>
People generally cheat for attention.
Sometimes they just like the drama.
Or they don't give a fuck about the person they're dating.

One of my friends was just telling me she cheated on her ex and "felt awful, but it's not like she wanted to be with him". People can be stupid. I've had many girls tell me they dated guys/said they loved them just because they didn't know how to reject someone. (I don't really hear men's shady stories and all that, because girls generally confide in other girls and vice versa)
>>
Lack of attention and intimacy, Revenge, Bad sex, Feeling under-appreciated, Bored.
>>
>>17111155

>/r9k/ autist who thinks only women cheat
>>
>>17111433
>bored
How
>>
>>17111124
i think it varies from women to women. some cheat because they are not feeling an emotional attachment to their so they seek it from someone else, some it could be sex. i think women are more submissive than men so sometimes they can be seduced in the moment and go for it.
>>
>>17111124
Because you collect katanas.
>>
>>17111440
>i think women are more submissive than men so sometimes they can be seduced in the moment and go for it.

wew
>>
>>17111437

Some women feel bored and stuck in their marriage start to feel empty and not appreciated so they seek "dangers" and "fun" just to feel something. To make thing "interesting" again. It's a shit motivation and reason. Men might cheat for this very same reason too see if they "still got it" not so much about the actual penetration.

It's purely psychological, that's why it's important for people in a long term relationship to nurture each other. And even have sex once a week the same day just to keep sex being a thing.

Grass is always greener where you water.
>>
>>17111448
i have known plenty of women who literally like to be told what to do by a guy, if this isnt submissive, i dont know what is. from my experience, all the women i have been with like it when the guy takes the lead.
>>
>small dick
>can't fuck
>you're ugly
>you don't make enough money
>you have shit personality
>love faded
>>
>>17111452
>Some women feel bored and stuck in their marriage
yeah, i think this is true. i was in an affair with a married women for a while. the relationships between them had died and they where only really together for the kids. he was probably cheating too.
>>
File: 1440390110812.jpg (43KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440390110812.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
FUN FACT: 99% of humans need to be fucking gasses
>>
>>17111124
hypergamy. They climb their way through what we could call pump and dump
>>
>>17111124

the only thing that makes them happy is attention, and orgasms

once their man inevitably reduces the amount of attention and orgasms he gives her, she must seek out her means of sustenance

this is a biological need and women are not capable of controlling this urge unless they have had many years of training in how to be a quality spouse or partner
>>
>>17111287
This is it, really. Women don't cheat like men do, that is in a pre-planned logical liaison, but instead it is entirely emotional. When a woman is with her friends, she just meets a man who makes "her feel" right, and she goes home with him. It wasn't her fault, because she wasn't the one that initiated it. It is something that "just happens"; women get caught up in the moment. They also are known for "forgetting" to inform beta husbands after they get pregnant.

There are probably evolutionary reasons behind this. When women are at peak fertility, they are scientifically proven to seek out more masculine mates. The obvious connotations of this are cheating and paternity fraud. But, yeah, OP is right, trusting women is stupid, unless you know how to read them (you probably don't, at least not near the extent you think you do). Cheating is just nature's way of winnowing out males that don't have the stuff. Convert to Islam if you don't like this. They let you stone your bitch there.
>>
Just watch Cheaters, with the women who cheat, 9 times out of ten the first thing they say is
>You're never there!
Mostly because the guy is working and doesn't have time to shower her in fucking compliments. This is why social media is turning the new generation of women quickly into unstable sluts. There is a common breed of women who need to be constantly affirmed. These are the women who will cheat on you if you go out of town for so much as one day.
Men mostly cheat out of opportunity, or when their women stop putting out. Men want a wet hole, women want someone to make them feel pretty and pay for dinner.
>>
>>17112644
It is her fault if she went through with it
Caught in the moment is a stupid excuse, being drunk too, false equivalency but here it goes: i was caught in the moment and i fucked a girl while my gf was home? I was drunk and i ran over a person while driving? I wss mad at a person so i stabbed them? But i was caught in the "excuse"

If a person is in a relationship then they should be able to say no

If you want to go and fuck others break up
>>
>>17111124
Well women are build to cheat because you dont know when she is ovulating and when she ovulating she wants the best genes which you can get from alpha males. If she cheats she is probably trying to make you into a beta provider while at the same time making you raise her genes and the alpha genes without you knowing.
>>
>>17112717
>It is her fault if she went through with it

I agree with you, but it's still fighting women's nature. Most of the relationship constructs are male-imposed. Historically, this had to be, as men were needed for physical labor, warfare, and other positions that weren't as venerated as administrative work. Men needed to get something out of the deal, or they would revolt or refuse participation.

So, my point is, dating, marriage, etc. are very logical systems—i.e. male systems. Women don't rationalize their relationships. Their emotions guide them and always have. Women don't need to think about what they want, they already know instinctually, which is why beta providers fail so miserably. They are playing a male game, one that has no bearing on female nature.
>>
>>17111452
>if i fuck her good and often she wont cheat on me.

Hahahahahahahahahahhah
>>
>>17112889
She shouldn't commit if she cant hold it

Learn self control and thats it
I know girls who said no and i know girls who give it to any guy they feel attracted to and they cheat all the time
>>
>>17111124
same reasons males cheat
>>
>>17112910
males cheat if the woman is hot.
females cheat because they're bored of their relationship.

not the same.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.