[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I called this girl I know and asked her to go to the movies on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0363.png (55KB, 441x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.png
55KB, 441x393px
I called this girl I know and asked her to go to the movies on Friday and she said sure.

How am I sure it's not platonic, but romantic instead? We went out sunday and she kept touching me and scratching my back which I gauged as interest, but I don't know if I waited too long to ask her out.

We've talked every day since then except today where I called her around 10 when she happened to just get out of work.
>>
You gotta touch her without being creepy, maybe gently touch her lower back. But be flirty and if things go good then ask her at the end of the night.
>>
>>17110646
Should I ask her where we stand before or after going out?
I don't want to waste money if I don't have to..
>>
>>17110651
Naw don't do the "where do we stand" thing, it's lame and will lead to second guessing on her part, you have to be blunt. Just do your think and at the end of the night make your move.
>>
>>17110659
Well I'm second-guessing as well because of the history we have. We hung out a lot before, when I met her last August she was touchy and we cuddled and shit. Then that phased away, then we stopped talking. Then she came back, we hung out again, she visits me at work, I try to do the same and she tells me not to do it again because she doesn't want her coworkers to think I'm her bf, so I moved on.
Now she's back again after about 5 months asking if I have a gf, and when we can hang out, etc.

it's very strange
>>
>>17110665
Hmmm well go full force my brotha, this is your last chance. She came back around for a reason, seize the opportunity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.