[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night was my 19th birthday. My aunt, of all people, took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1461456510017.jpg (59KB, 229x355px) Image search: [Google]
1461456510017.jpg
59KB, 229x355px
Last night was my 19th birthday.
My aunt, of all people, took me out bar-hopping.
I was tipsy by the time we were leaving the second pub, but apparently we weren't done yet.
We blow past the turn to get to my house, and 10 minutes later we're at a strip joint and I'm already on the verge of drunk. We stayed for an hour, maybe two, I got a few lapdances, it was fun but I also thought it was really fucked up. After we left (a couple shots later), I remember pulling up to her place, falling over twice, panicking, booking it down the street towards a park at full tilt, collapsing to my knees in front of a wall, thinking I was Wolverine and also from the future, asking her to kill me and crying. I think I tried to choke her.
Then some cops and my mom showed up, and they're putting me in an ambulance, and off I go to the hospital, bombed out of my fucking skull. I slept for six hours, woke up, and went home.
So my questions for you, /adv/ are:
-How does that even happen
-How do I apologize to everybody
-Am I fucking crazy?
>>
>>17109153

have youe ver been drunk before? if not say sorry you had never been drunk before (or at least that drunk) and it just sorta happened. try to play it off as funny if you feel that vibe. if not just be really sorry and say you plan to avoid booze.

if it is your first time play off teh wolverine bit
>>
>>17109177
I was straight screaming in the middle of a public park about being from a future where all the mutants are dead

Also I had a sweater on and I lost it at some point on my way to the park
>>
>>17109198
I just feel ashamed of myself, to be honest
It was all going really well until I got out of the car.
Could've just got a taxi and gone home, but I freaked the fuck out instead, like a flailing retard
>>
>>17109217

it happens. we've all done horribly weird thingswhen durnk.
>>
File: 1429266370551.jpg (313KB, 4685x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1429266370551.jpg
313KB, 4685x2457px
>>17109235
>>17109217
i once had a family friend attempt to demonstrate systema, fart, threaten to assault my sister, and jam his entire hand in a birthday cake all in one night

so hey don't worry about it, logan
>>
>>17109153
nice blogpost famalam
you probably should kill yourself tho
>>
>>17109153
What a curveball, I thought it was gonna end with you fucking your aunt.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.