[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had this friend who I've known for a while but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: US Flag.jpg (623KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
US Flag.jpg
623KB, 1920x1080px
I've had this friend who I've known for a while but didn't get close until these past 2 years. Eventually he said he had feelings for me but I didn't quite reciprocate, and told him I didn't see him that way. Then he had left for military training so we didn't talk for 10 months.

After he got back we started talking again and got close. We would hang out every week, sometimes 4-5 days straight and hanging out with him was just good innocent fun- we're on the same wavelength and I enjoy his friendship greatly but he was only going to be here for 3 months, then he would have to go back to training for about 4 months.

A few days before he had left I playfully asked him if he would miss me. He told me that he would, and that these past couple of months of hanging out I was like his "best friend" he had at boot camp. I don't know what happened, but I kind of got upset at him when he said that, my body felt numb and we always hug when we part ways but that time I just forced a smile and said bye.

I had about a day to mull over how I felt about him, and I kind of got mad at myself for getting mad at him when he referred to me as his best friend. I think I had started developing feelings for him but didn't realize it until he was about to leave for training in addition with him calling me his best friend. It was always in the back of my mind that he was leaving soon but thought it was so far away that I didn't have to worry about it- that we would just hang out forever,

The day he left, I wanted to tell him how I felt about him, that I had feelings for him. I didn't because he was going to be gone for 4 months... I didn't want to basically say "Hey, I like you, see you in 4 months while you think about a relationship during your Army training". So I said my goodbyes, and told him that I was going to miss him dearly.

Then he met someone during training. It killed me. I cried. I felt hurt and jealous. I know none of this is his fault, rather mine. Should I have told him?
>>
Your own fault for being a confusing woman. Reap what you sow
>>
No. And you're the reason why the Red Pill and r9k hate girls and your wishy washy fucked up feelings. He had feelings for you and you told him to piss off, then when he finds happiness with someone else you're angry.

I hope you start cutting yourself.
>>
I think you did the right thing by not telling him, because it would have been torture for during his time away. However, he's moved on and the ship has sailed. In the end, it just didn't work out for you two. Not really anyone's fault, that's just life. It's unfortunate, but you didn't realize your feelings soon enough.
>>
>>17106983

I didn't get angry because he found someone else. I got angry because I failed to realize how much I cared for him until he was about to leave, ie: taking him for granted.

Him finding someone else compounded my despair but that wasn't the cause. I just wanted to know if it would have been different if I told him before he left
>>
>>17106996
In that case, to answer your specific question, see >>17106995 Him gaining that knowledge wouldn't have added any value to his life but could have done potential harm.

As for you, stop being an emotional ditz.
>>
So I really couldn't have done anything
>>
you are immature

you only like somebody if he is out of your reach

you tend to be needy and selfish

you are a typical immature girl in a body of a grown woman

and only you are the reason why you suffer. its not him, its not his new love, its you. you like to be wanted, but you dont give. you only give if you expect something in return, most likely cash.

prostitute is the best option for you.

good luck
>>
>>17106996
>I didn't get angry because he found someone else. I got angry because I failed to realize how much I cared for him until he was about to leave

you dont even know yourself at all
>>
>>17108011
This is probably the sad truth. Most women are like this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.