[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to ask a girl out tomorrow. I'm almost positive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hereward.gif (86KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
hereward.gif
86KB, 333x333px
I'm going to ask a girl out tomorrow. I'm almost positive she will say no.
One time after class I started asking her out by saying "What are you doing this weekend?" When she said she was going out of town, I wrapped it up and left without asking her since she wouldn't be available. I assume she realized I was going to ask her to do something, because now after class she walks really quickly away from class, often looking at her phone.

However, I figure I might as well ask anyway and get rejected so I don't have to wonder in the future.

Is this an awful idea? Do you have anything to tell me before I do it?
>>
1) if you are planning to ask out a girl, get to know her first so she can get to know you. Go on FaceTime or something
2) become friends with her first
3) don't ask her in school

Recap: become friends with her so you get to know her and she gets to feel comfortable around you and you around her, and then ask her out when you are anywhere but school.
>>
>>17106787
We already know each other. We used to talk before class a lot, mostly about our mutual hobby of video games.
I don't see her anywhere but school, and what's wrong with asking someone out at school?
>>
You have to think, realistically, what is the worst thing that can happen?

She says no? Who gives a fuck, most guys are so scared to do it that you'll instantly feel more alpha just because you did what others didn't have the balls to do.

Be confident, make sure you look/smell good, and just ask her out. If she says no you bugger off until you find someone new, if she says yes you score a date. It's a no lose situation.
>>
Asking someone at school just makes it awkward for her since she is surrounded by her friends and classmates. I think it's pretty obvious she's embarrassed since she was leaving class quickly
>>
>>17106868
I'm in college, so that's not really the case. I'm not asking her out in the middle of class. I'm asking her out after class it out and she is walking through a hallway of strangers to the outdoors which is dotted with strangers.
>>
>>17106787
>become friends first
>set up a false pretense for getting to know a girl
>will later bitch about the friendzone
>>
>>17106932
This desu. Don't become friends first.
>>
>>17106759
Don't ask a girl out if you're confident she'll say no. It's not a case of "might as well," it's a case of self esteem. If she doesn't make the effort to hang around to talk to you, 99% she does NOT want to be asked out.

My 2 cents
>>
I did the exact same thing to a guy in my class last week after trying to talk to him and not asking the first time. He seemed shy but it turned out he had a girlfriend and was probably not into it. I've been feeling pretty awkward because I feel like I made him uncomfortable (I had been checking him out for a couple months), but at the same time it feels kinda good knowing I wanted something and went for it. In other words, if she acts awkward fuck her, I say ask.
>>
>>17107618

As much as I hate to say it, this anon is pretty right.
The hard part is initiating first contact. Since that's been made, she should have an actual excuse to not be interested in talking to you if she's interested.

Make sure she's not rushing to another class or to be picked up though.
>>
>>17106932

How do you think anyone who isn't immediately an 8+/10 gets a partner? If they don't know you at all then they only have your features to compare to Chad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.