[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try to find an old internet friend from a few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (88KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 450x300px
I want to try to find an old internet friend from a few years ago. We were on fine terms, then one day her phone just disconnected, and someone new got the number. I just recently thought about her again and decided to try to find her.

I still have her old cell number, state she lived in, and first name, but I can't for the life of me remember her last name, and I don't have enough money for a private investigator/all the Internet phone lookups either have no data or look shady.

Any advice on who I should go to or what I should do? I'm not obsessed over this or anything. I just wanted to check to make sure she wasn't murdered or anything.
>>
White/yellow pages?
>>
>>17105842
Try Pipl.com

Searches surface and dark web sources
>>
>>17105859
Would white pages have info on the old owner of the phone number, or is it just the current owner's? The last we talked was roughly 3 years ago.
>>
>>17105872
Nope. Nothing. Thanks for trying to help though.
>>
>>17105886
Can you search for her first name and her old cell number? There may be some old records tied to her that could put you on the right track.
>>
>>17105842
Wow i had a very similar situation recently.

A friend that i talked a lot to who completely disappeared one day from facebook and changed her number, and i recently tried to find her because it was frustrating to know she disappeared.

Then i remembered about his older brother's facebook, found it, sent him a message explaining the situation, he told her and she sent me a request.
Now we're friend again !

So yeah maybe you could find family members on Facebook, that's how i did.

Hope that helps, good luck !
>>
>>17105895
I tried. It says I need a first and last name for it to work. She really didn't have much of a digital footprint back then. We were both under 18 and she told me she got into some "internet trouble", and her parents made her delete all her social media before she even met me. The only reason I know she wasn't a catfish is because of omegle and various call we made to each other.
>>
File: received_982755738413577.gif (632KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
received_982755738413577.gif
632KB, 500x281px
God damn this reminds me of my case, but I have actually lost her number except for remembering the last 3 digits and rather than three years it's been five years since I lost contact with her. The fucking cause of my depression is rooted in this.
I wish this pipl.com thing brought up relevant results other than a Pinterest account which I can't get anything from really, but I don't think I even got to know her last name
Worse is that she's from the middle east so she might have been killed and I constantly worry so.
Sorry about personal rambling, just, good luck OP
>>
>>17105931
No problem, man. Sometimes you just gotta vent. I hope everything works out. Sounds like you need more luck than me.
>>
>>17105944
I should probably make my own thread sometime and not browse adv at 1:30am when there's school in 6 hours. God damn I don't have words
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.