[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My arms can be straighten only as much as in the pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-05-03 21.12.41.jpg (2MB, 1330x2363px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03 21.12.41.jpg
2MB, 1330x2363px
My arms can be straighten only as much as in the pic related, i need them to be like on pic of the man receiving a ball. What do ?
>>
OP again. The problem is that i can flex my triceps so hard that my elbows hurt, but the angle of my arms won't change even a little bit. Just like trying to push a fucking wall. I don't even think it's possible to do anything about it. If you try to tell me that my triceps are weak don't even comment on this thread, it's obviously not the case
>>
stop being a douchebag
>>
Jeez even pre-school teachers know this. Stretch your muscles and eventually you'll gain more mobility. scrub
>>
how will that help, if i cant straighten it even just for a moment with help. I think it's my bones
>>
File: triceps.jpg (7KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
triceps.jpg
7KB, 300x400px
>>17104949
Do tricep exercises. It could be either genetics and or your bicep muscles are more developed. If you're that worried see a real doctor.
>>
I've been hitting gym for several years and i can (or at least could) do a dip with 80 kg added weight, so this is clearly not the problem. I'm going to see national olympic team's physical therapist in a few days, so maybe he will help. But your help is still very important to me
>>
>>17105061
Have you tried standing tricep extensions?

Also, to reply to someone directly on here, click the numbers in the upper right corner of the person you want to reply to.
>>
>>17105074
thx for the tip.

Yes, if you mean these. It's the same thing, i can only extend my arms to the same point as in the original pic. I can't louckout my arms.
>>
File: Cable-Tricep-Extension.jpg (116KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cable-Tricep-Extension.jpg
116KB, 960x640px
>>17105094
I meant these. I would see a doctor still.
>>
Do you stretch at all?
>>
/adv/ - Doctors
>>
>>17105110
Yes, i did these too.
>>17105118
Of course i do
>>
>>17104949
Sounds like a serious medical condition. Under no circumstances should you assume your arm would lose that much flexibility naturally. There may be something wrong with tendons, muscles, etc., or there may be something wrong with the joint if you could never straighten it.

Go see a doctor, that's not normal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.