[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My coworker, a 30yo married man, is into me, when i revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1461895303552.jpg (17KB, 310x250px) Image search: [Google]
1461895303552.jpg
17KB, 310x250px
My coworker, a 30yo married man, is into me, when i revealed that i was bisexual over some after work drinks and he said he was curious but never tried anything, and now hes like buying me anime that ive always wanted to see and stuff like that, he totally wants my dick.

Should i go for it? Or nah, im 21
>>
no, he is too old and too married. I'm 30 and it makes me real sad to type that, but yeah.
>>
>>17104125
Hes buying me stuff though and i havent exactly told him to stop, i kinda feel obliged to suck him off at least
>>
>>17104118
It wouldn't hurt to get more free shit.
>>
He is only too old if you see him as too old I'm 18 and I hit on women twice my age and I see it as fine
>>
How about stop being GAY and save yourself from AIDS?
>>
You shouldn't care if he is too old or not, he is married. There's someone else you're hurting behind. Let the husban be the shitty one, don't fall on that miserable trap.
>>
File: 2016-05-03 22.24.58.png (488KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03 22.24.58.png
488KB, 1080x1920px
He wants me over for animu marathons and beer, should i...
>>
Jesus christ why do you even want advice when you want to just go be a faggot with him so much? Everyone here will tell you it's amoral to go after a married man. I know you won't listen anyway because you're a young fucking idiot and no one knows anything at 21. So either fucking listen if you're going to shitpost on this board or get the fuck out of hee and just do what you want, I don't give a shit how much you ruin yours and others lives.
>>
>>17104229
Typical faggot. Can't think without your dick. You can't step back and gain some perspective and see you're willing to ruin a man's life because you think he wants you to. You're a narcissistic, hedonistic fuck.
>>
>>17104229
I say don't do it man, it doesn't even matter if he's married, if he's thinking like this then you won't be the cause of his marriage failure, he is. He'll find someone else to cheat with.

Heres what your real issue is, this is how he'll see you from now on just something he can put his dick in, espically a co worker.
DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT MAN
>>
>>17104279
this post is irrelevant. disregard
>>
>>17104118
You clearly want to do him.
>>
Yeah go for it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.