[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arraignment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1387408019832.jpg (27KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1387408019832.jpg
27KB, 500x378px
I have my arraignment tomorrow, I've been twice already, to delay. Two counts possession of paraphernalia, one count possession of cannabis. Officer found it in the drivers vehicle, back seat passenger side. I was sitting in the bakseat, driver side. One officer wrote him a ticket for the same exact thing plus one for not using his blinker. The other officer came in afterward and wrote me the same ticket (minus the blinker issue).

How do I get this case dropped? I assume I'll get a court date tomorrow, the alternative is a littering ticket with is $200 and a misdemeanor. I'm not sure if the misdemeanor would even affect me, but I'd like a clean record and I'm innocent regardless.
>>
Go and plead not guilty, then get a lawyer. Oh and if you really are innocent then get less shitbag friends.
>>
>>17103031
run and don't look back
>>
>>17103047
I've pled not guilty twice, third time's the charm. The last lawyer I talked to was going to charge $800 in total to get it dropped completely. Where can I get a cheap lawyer? Public Defender was what I wanted to get, but they don't operate in municipal court.
>>
>>17103047
If he really was innocent, which I doubt, and his friend wasn't a shitbag then his friend would just confess to everything and OP wouldn't even need to waste money on a lawyer.

OP is probably a pothead. If not then he's a moron for hanging out with people who are doing illegals things. This might be extreme but it's like hanging out with gangbangers who end up killing someone then wondering why you're in jail even though you did nothing wrong. It's called making poor life choices.
>>
>>17103063
>Where can I get a cheap lawyer?
Lmao
>>
>>17103069
He's not my friend nor did I state so. I was getting a ride home from him and he did, in fact, confess to the officer.
>>
Prepare your butthole for Federal Pound Me In The Ass Penitentiary.

Or you know just fork over the cash to get it dismissed. $800 is nothing to keep your record clean. $800 is also not that much money.
>>
File: drew3.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
drew3.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>17103123
True, better than the alternatives.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.