[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

For the last few years (3-4 years) I've had two whiteheads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

For the last few years (3-4 years) I've had two whiteheads on my penis. It's right below the head on the back of my penis, and they're really embarrassing! I know they're not a STD or STI because I have no sexual activity yet. They look kind of like whiteheads, but I tried to squeeze one and it didn't pop at all. I wash that area all the time and it's always still there. Anything I can do about them? They look big and nasty when I'm flaccid, but shrink when I'm erect. They're on that spot where the head transitions to the shaft. What can I do? In comparison to a zit, it looks kind of likepic related. But it's a bit smaller, maybe flatter and minus the hair. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 448x208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 448x208px
Well technically people can have STIs even if they haven't had any sexual contact, so that's not a good way to rule it out.

But it's more likely one of these two things.
>>
See a urologist?
>>
>>17102119
Don't be a noob and google:
>penic skin condition

If you will still have doubts about your condition, go see doctor. 4chan won't help you. Or at least post pics of your benis.
Ps: no homo :-D
>>
>>17102253
I see a dick. Nothing abnormal.

>Too expensive to see a doctor.
USA poor healthcare detected. Go get health insurance ASAP until you die.
>>
>>17102266
>just a dick
You sure
>>
>>17102279
Stop trying to flood internet with photos of your dick. The infrastructure can handle only so much bandwidth before it all goes black.

It is just skin and skin develops over the time all sorts of irregularities. And I see nothing not average.

If you want to have 99% probability, go to doc, docs have only 1% chance to fail diagnosis.
>>
>>17102253
>foo expensive
Wtf how is going to see a doctor too expensive?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.