[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay first off; I'm not some fucking hipster looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461490855026.jpg (70KB, 490x386px) Image search: [Google]
1461490855026.jpg
70KB, 490x386px
Okay first off; I'm not some fucking hipster looking for attention. This shit was scary man! Anyway, I'm a pretty big spirituality kind of guy (In the sense of being capable of loving myself and being contempt with my surroundings not this I'm actually an alien flying through a cosmic mind nonsense Instagram bullshit) but I think I took it too far.. Well I've read up on the Pineal Gland since I was like.. 13 maybe and I just now tried it to see if it was "real". I spent three days.. Three days.. Trying to " open" my Pineal Gland and somewhere in the middle of the day on the fourth day I felt incredibly strange. This is the main part that I want to advise you guys of aswell and also receive advice because I'm starting to get a little afraid. In the moment of feeling this overwhelming "presence" about me, I started having trouble thinking.. Like actual trouble thinking about a specific topic. My mind was nitpicking and functioning like some type of tedious machinery. I felt as if I was ACTUALLY going insane. I couldn't think about a specific topic, I was dazed all throughout that week, I could barely put my sentences together properly and I started remembering memories that were LONNGG gone. Things like where I hid a toy when I was 9 and where I found it or some shit.. Man it was so scary at this point. Thing is.. I want to give it another go and see if I can relive all of it again.. Should I try it again?
>>
you had a petty little experience that wore off so quickly you're already here on 4chan discussing it.

protip: don't get hung up on experiences, they are all impermanent, they come and go, and normality always returns.

my advice to you is forget about third eye stuff and focus more on an intellectual study of ancient eastern religions like buddhism. sharpen your mind with thinking, don't get lost in chasing the dragon of "spiritual" experiences or you'll just turn into a hippie burnout like so many others. acquire as many books as possible and read, forget all about these experiences.

later on when you have a very firm intellectual foundation in the religion, then you can start meditating again. right now you're doing it backwards, hence your confusion. you need a firm foundation in other aspects before moving on to esoteric meditative practices, this is how it's always been in such traditions. the thing is that in internet age all the information is available at once, so the old way of making gradual progress guided by a knowledgeable master is lost and what we have is a bunch of baby's first trance type spiritual seekers rushing right into what used to be totally unknown esoterica without a strong foundation in knowledge and morality.
>>
>>17101478
You should try again but after it happened to me I could never feel that way by trying to feel that way. I feel like what you described comes to you when you're very lost and need guidance and also when your mind is thinking about something very important pertaining to your life.

Did you see anything? I've had my eyes closed and open during that experience, when closed it's all darkness with a huge blue dot in the middle of it, it looks like a blue eye or portal. When my eyes were opened, it was basically what I saw in the room but it looked everything was zooming in but also out?? and the same blue dot was there covering my vision until all I saw was blue with my eyes open! I freaked out and made my body move and the blue faded away. I've seen it again twice since then but only with closed eyes.
>>
this is some wild shit… but I'll play "Devil's (tee hee) Advocate" and ask if that glad doesn't need this kind of work to "open' it if you're a different kind of person. It just does its shit all the time. It's automatic.

maybe because youre a male, and the distance between the two globes of the brain is much wider than with females. Therefore, it's harder for your brain to make a connection with it because it's further away. In some people it's very easily obtainable because the lobe is right there.

Still, what youre doing is interesting and as long as you dont' try and contact "Captain Howdy" you're doing no harm.
>>
>>17101677
Do you feel like the pineal gland and demons have some kind of connection?
>>
sure why not. none of us here have experience with that so no ide awhy you're asking. go to /x/
>>
>>17101478
>spent three days.. Three days.. Trying to " open" my Pineal Gland and somewhere in the middle of the day on the fourth day I felt incredibly strange.
Do you mean you stayed awake for 4 days straight?

>In the moment of feeling this overwhelming "presence" about me, I started having trouble thinking.. Like actual trouble thinking about a specific topic. My mind was nitpicking and functioning like some type of tedious machinery. I felt as if I was ACTUALLY going insane. I couldn't think about a specific topic, I was dazed all throughout that week, I could barely put my sentences together properly and I started remembering memories that were LONNGG gone
Consider seeing a psychiatrist. Sounds like prodromal schizophrenia symptoms, if that's what this is then you need to see one while you still can, because the episodes usually get worse and you stop being able to control them.

>Should I try it again?
What did you do exactly?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.