[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more tolerant of negative and abrasive people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453KB, 1920x1080px
How do I become more tolerant of negative and abrasive people?
>>
What do you mean by "negative and abrasive?"

Just go by the policy of "live and let live." If they're not trying to stand in your way or tear you down, let them be. If they're being "negative" in a way that directly jeopardizes your goals or ambitions, then confront them appropriately.
>>
>>17100579
Inconsiderate. I keep feeling like the effort it would take them to go slightly out of their way to NOT upset me would be much more economical to take than upsetting me and then dealing with me being upset every single time, but for some reason such efforts as not stressing me out with things I can't control at times when I don't have the energy to deal with them is simply too much for them.

Sometimes I have to half-ass two things instead of just leaving them undone, and I feel like it is unreasonable for people to complain about me doing so if they themselves are unwilling to help me do it right.

I might choose to cook nasty food instead of letting all the ingredients (which I bought with my own money that I worked for in an actual legit adult job) go to waste. I feel it's unreasonable for people who would not eat the foods anyway to get upset at me for being upset at them for insulting my nasty-ass cooking that they wouldn't touch anyway.
>>
How do I live and let live with people who don't let ME live?
>>
The Holy Bible: The New Testament.
>>
>>17100686
pepper spray
>>
>>17100821
I live in the same house.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.