[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been at work for a long time, anonymous workplace surveys done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: backstabber.jpg (8KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
backstabber.jpg
8KB, 300x194px
Been at work for a long time, anonymous workplace surveys done once a year for all staff, our workplace came out with about 95% approval rating of our bosses. Generally the workplace is a pretty happy one - sure, there are a few disagreements, but overall the work we produce is at a constant high standard. Now there are 1 or 2 people who , in my department just try to bring down the morale of the workplace (usually because they have hardly anything to do).

Which brings me to my main point. There is a new employee that has come in and I was to train him in my job. I've been asking my boss for several times if we can get help in my area, because there only about 2 or 3 people that can do it, and if one gets sick, another one is on leave - then we are fucked. So, I am very happy to train an employee up to work in my location. Anyway, I've been informed by another workplace colleague that hes accusing my boss of showing favourtism towards me.

That accusation is 100% false, and the only reason that I think the new employee is giving the accusation is that he is not getting to do all the duties of my position. I have explained to him before, that I would like to do that, but I can't, because by law he can't do it without a certain degree.

Wondering if u guys have any solutions or know of any other cases like this?
>>
Don't listen to shit talkers. Just do your job and ignore the drama queens.
>>
>>17099782
This >>17099798

If he acts like a big enough hassle for the boss he will be fired. Do your job well and you will be rewarded.
>>
there will always be whispering behind anyones back and complaints about nothing in any social situation, no exceptions. its just how we humans are.

realizing this if you actually feel threatened or insecure because of those complaints talk to your superiors about it. they will without doubt tell you that they have your back and thats all that matters.

you better get used to this by the way, things like this never stop.
>>
>>17099798
>>17099811
Thanks guys will stay focused on the job, might give updates in the next few weeks - as this is the first time when I've been directly targeted so I'm just freaking out a bit.
>>
>>17099826
Even if his claim has any merit its on your boss not you.
>>
>>17099829
yeah, this is what I don't like as well. I don't like getting anyone else into trouble. The boss I have is pretty good to staff. He says some things and makes some decisions that I'm sure that all of us don't like at times, but he doesn't push us past what he thinks we can handle. Tough but fair.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.