[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to work on IT but is the only hope I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1461119350769.jpg (34KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1461119350769.jpg
34KB, 540x540px
In short, the only job opportunity I have now is working as a computer technician but I don't want to.
I don't want to fullfill more of the steotype of neckbeard that faps to anime and works with computers, I know I can do better but other job opportunities are further away.
>>
pls respond
>>
Uh, isn't any job better than nothing?

Even if you suck at it or pussy out later, you'll be in your current position, plus money.
>>
Well if you're good at it and don't mind doing it than just don't be the stereotype. I work IT now but I work out, am decent looking, and live with my girlfriend. I don't live that stereotype and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise about me.

Just do whatever the fuck you want OP. Don't let what others think of you stand in the way.
>>
>>17099098
But I'm not too far away from the stereotype right now
I'm already fat, hairy and spend all my day in 4chan.
>>
File: 140815559123.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
140815559123.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
Good night bump
>>
>>17099438
Well then either accept who you are or change yourself. Don't give up what you're good at or like doing just cause you don't want to be a stereotype. Who the fuck cares if you jerk off to animated girls. Everyone jerks off to weird shit man. Don't let other people control who you are. The important thing is that you like who you are. So do you? If not change yourself you fat fucking loser.
>>
>>17098445
>2016
>caring what people think
>>
>>17098445
Then do it temporarily? What's wrong with doing it for a year, MAX 2 years? You could go to a community college and go become a certified EMT or something, I don't know. What do you want to do?
>>
>>17100464
I can't change who I am right now and the person I am right now is not the real me.
My parents abused me into being a fat and ugly nerd and working as a computer technician will continue that but i can't fix myself until I have my own money and move out.

>>17100495
This seems like a nice option.
>>
>>17101241
You can you fool. Start with simple things. You don't want to be fat anymore? Don't eat so fucking much. And when you get money go to a gym. Your career choices don't make you who you are. You're letting yourself be a stereotype.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.