[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been separated from my wife of 14 years for a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 8270544_G.jpg (30KB, 645x362px) Image search: [Google]
8270544_G.jpg
30KB, 645x362px
I've been separated from my wife of 14 years for a year now. We still love each other and fuck from time to time. I've met 2 amazing girls since the separation. All of them know about each other but don't really concern themselves with what I'm doing with them. I feel as though it's time to focus on one so the others can carry on with their lives. I know someone is going to hurt but I can't keep juggling this...

Wife: 14 yrs, 4 kids, spent most of my adult life with her. Only knew each other 45 days before we got married. She was/ is smoking hot. Open to anything sexual. We really don't have much in common other than bomb sex and we have children

Girl 1: 7.5/10 qt. She's 22, 15 years younger than me. Makes me feel like a kid again. We have a lot of fun together. She's a good friends daugher so that makes it kind of awkward. She's not all that sexually experienced (good thing) but she's so eager to learn and I've really brought her out of her shell. Looks me in the eyes and says shit like "do you want me to swallow your load, daddy?". She's a good student.

Girl 2: 4 years younger. 5.5/10. A little overweight but she's working hard on it and I find that very admirable . She is absolutely in love with me. We have an awesome time together no matter what we're doing. We have so much in common is eerie. She's like soul mate material. I'm afraid if I pursue a relationship with her and it fails I risk losing my best friend.

What do?
>>
>humblebragging on /adv/

Git out.
>>
Girl 1 will get bored eventually.
Girl 2 sounds like the way to go, you sound compatible and if what you want is a serious relationship go with it

I might be biased btw. My bf and I were bffs for yrs before we got together. He was also scared about losing our friendship but we've never been happier.
>>
So you broke it off with your wife because all you had together was fucking, so you're next plan is to get with another slut with obvious daddy issues who's only benefit is also fucking?

Learn from your fucking mistakes, stop thinking with your dick. And it's also creepy as fuck that you're dating someone half your age who probably hasn't even finished college.
>>
OP here. Might I add that I've tried breaking it off with the 22 year old on multiple occasions. She starts crying and talking about how much she cares for me and then I feel like a douchecanoe and give in and see her again.
>>
>>17096540

She doesn't really have daddy issues. She has a great father. I agree she's a little young but nothing illegal/ creepy going on.
>>
>>17096562
Girls cry. Get over it. Believe me she will be fine and over you in an instant.
>>
>>17096578
>>17096562
> she doesn't have daddy issues

> "do you want me to swallow your load daddy?"
> cries when I try to break up

> she's a little young
> nothing creepy though
We've had a formula for determining acceptable age disparities since 1901, and yes dude, you're a creepy old fuck.
>>
>>17096647

DESU I didn't pursue her, she made first contact with me. I pushed her off for 2 months before I finally agreed to hang out with her. Hung out 5 or 6 times as friends before anything physical happened. We have common interests and such. The sexual part just plays into my fantasy. If you take out the sex and the age difference we're just 2 people that enjoy each other's company.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.