[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i into bdsm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sub.png (318KB, 1280x797px) Image search: [Google]
sub.png
318KB, 1280x797px
So I got whipped for the first time this weekend and it was fucking fantastic. I mean, Jesus christ. I'd been wanting to be punished and dominated for a long time, but it was even better than I thought it'd be.

Unfortunately, this was just a ons, and I won't be seeing her again.

So, how do I into bdsm? There is a scene in my town, but I have no idea how to approach it. Preferably I'd find a girl outside the scene who'd be down for this, but that might be difficult. I'm a 29 year old guy, if that makes any difference.
>>
>>17096142
There are plenty of BDSM sites with personals ads. Many also include calendars of in-person events in various cities.

The BDSM scene's social life is built on two levels. There are "parties" where actual deeds are done, and "munches" where people just get together to chat, meet and welcome newcomers. Look through the various websites for a munch near you - you'll be welcomed in a no-pressure setting.

Be aware, though, that of all varieties, submissive and masochistic single men are the most common, so there will be competition for the dom women around.
>>
>>17096725
You seem to know things about this stuff. I have wanted to try bdsm for the longest time, i have a boyfriend, are there any signs I could look for in order to know if he'd be up for it? He seems inexperienced sexually, so I don't want to freak him out too early.
>>
>>17096737
Depends on what you want. If you want to dom, try giving him a friendly swat on the ass and see how he responds. If you want to sub, just ask him to be a little rougher with his caresses.

Build from there if you get any response. Let it drop if you don't.

Or just have a "You tell me your wildest fantasy and I'll tell you mine" chat, and then let him know you're serious about yours.
>>
>>17096142
pretty much, what this guy >>17096725
said. look for a munch in your town and you're probably good. don't hesitate to state that you're a newcomer. If they are anything like the group I'm in, they're more than willing to help you.
>>
>>17096725
Huh, that's interesting. I'd have thought dominant men would be the most common.

Thanks for the advice though, I'm gonna try to go to one of these munches and check it out.
>>
>>17097058
fake dominants and submissives are the most common
>>
How to dom men that are full of themselves and 'alphas'?
I want to make them beg and deny them the pleasure of cumming
Like, how do I prevent them from trying to impose themselves in the first place since they'll be naturally stronger than me. What do I do then?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.