[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I noticed this in the back of my throat for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (410KB, 1909x1539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410KB, 1909x1539px
So I noticed this in the back of my throat for the first time yesterday. No other symptoms, my throat isn't even sore. I don't drink or use tobacco products of any kind. I likewise don't use drugs, including prescriptions. I'm a fairly healthy person, 22 y/o. Any ideas?

inb4 "go to the doctor, we're not licensed professionals." I'm not looking for conclusive answers. Just seeing if anyone has experienced anything like it before. Don't want to run to the doc and possibly throw money down the drain in random tests and visit copays. Google searches jump to crazy shit like cancer.
>>
Jesus Christ you're dumb. See you in the Darwin awards
>>
>>17094746
Pretty much this.

You look fucked though.
>>
Go to the doctor, we're not licensed professionals.
>>
The coloring looks off, looks inflamed.
But seriously, if my throat looked like that i wouldn't hesitate for a second.
Go see a doctor, the internet won't help you with this.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 960x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 960x763px
What the fuck ew

Get a prescription for that
>>
SEE A FUCKING

D O C T O R
O C T O R
C T O R
T O R
O R
R
>>
>>17094738
it looks systematic because of the yellow at the top. its not infection it would be white or green. you need a blood test.
>>
>>17094738

I had it happen to me before, but it came after I had a pretty nasty cough. Are you having any sinus issues? Allergies to anything?
>>
Were you recently sick with some sort of sore throat or cough of sorts OP?
>>
>>17094909
>>17094911
No and no. No seasonal allergies I've ever experienced, or sinus/allergy issues of any kind. No recent coughing or other throat issues. This sort of came out of nowhere it feels like.
>>
>>17094738
>my throat isn't even sore
That's worrisome. See, when my throat's like this, it burns and 'scratches' to high hell, not to mention my voice is gone until that's treated. I can't see tonsils, but I assume yours are inflamed.
>>17094928
>came outta nowhere
See, that's where I think you should GO TO THE DOCTOR. I can't stress this enough. You may need antibiotics or even something stronger, considering that you will get into worse health if this progresses.

But, if it actually happened while you were awake and you ate something 'scratchy' (like extra-salty tortilla chips or pure pumice), then you MAY not have anything to worry about.
>>
>>17094928

Do you press your tongue against the roof of your mouth very often? Find yourself creating unnecessary vacuum in your mouth (ie sucking on a lollipop, bad habit)? Change in diet recently (grapefruit or other things high in acid)? Have you performed any oral sex recently?

Also, google palatal petechiae. Usually nothing to worry about if it's related to sucking hard on something. Can also be caused by sinuses (which is what happened in my case).
>>
>>17094928
You should go to a doctor.

I mean, don't know for sure but mouth cancer is not out of the realm of possibility. That is not something you want to fuck with trusting us.
>>
>>17094946
Oral sex recently, yeah. I didn't really connect the two, as it didn't seem more rigorous than normal - but maybe it was a bit more, uh..."excited" than I remember. That Google search pulled up pictures extremely similar to what mine looks like.

I'll lay off it until it heals up. And if it doesn't improve here soon, I'll head to the doctor to see if it really is anything more serious. I'm not THAT stupid and stubborn.

Thanks for the post, man. And for the other serious posters in this thread.
>>
File: QJ7Rcge.jpg (11KB, 236x270px) Image search: [Google]
QJ7Rcge.jpg
11KB, 236x270px
>>17094981

You're welcome. Here's hoping for the best!
>>
File: Ponch.jpg (39KB, 288x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ponch.jpg
39KB, 288x375px
>>17094981
> Oral sex recently, yeah.
>>
>>17094981
you
are
an
imbecile
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.